Shoutbox

Need some help with the Stealth Skin... - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: Skinning (/forumdisplay.php?fid=41)
+----- Thread: Need some help with the Stealth Skin... (/showthread.php?tid=92869)

Need some help with the Stealth Skin... by Brodie28 on 11-09-2009 at 07:01 AM

I have installed the stealth skin and I like it... But I want to be able to have white text on the black background.

The problem is that when I make my text white, other people on MSN cannot see it because they are on white backgrounds.... Is there any way for me to have my font appear white to me but different for other people?

Also, is there a way to override the people im talking to's font even if it is the same as mine?

RE: Need some help with the Stealth Skin... by Th3rmal on 11-09-2009 at 09:13 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Brodie28
Also, is there a way to override the people im talking to's font even if it is the same as mine?
Tick this option in your Plus! Preferences:
[Image: font.png]

Also, please use the edit button instead of double posting.
RE: RE: Need some help with the Stealth Skin... by ryxdp on 11-09-2009 at 10:21 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Th3rmal
Tick this option in your Plus! Preferences:
[Image: font.png]

Also, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Um, that still won't work... "If different from my own"
RE: Need some help with the Stealth Skin... by Th3rmal on 11-09-2009 at 11:25 AM

Use the "Choose Font" to override their font and choose your own for it to be replaced with.

RE: Need some help with the Stealth Skin... by Brodie28 on 11-09-2009 at 11:51 AM

Is there any way for me to have my font show up differently for me than how others see it though?

I really want mine to be white, but its unreadable to others.

RE: Need some help with the Stealth Skin... by djdannyp on 11-09-2009 at 12:46 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Brodie28
Is there any way for me to have my font show up differently for me than how others see it though?

I really want mine to be white, but its unreadable to others.

No, you cannot have your font show up for yourself any differently than how your contacts see it