Shoutbox

Event Viewer doesn't record each and every event - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: WLM Plus! General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+----- Thread: Event Viewer doesn't record each and every event (/showthread.php?tid=92883)

Event Viewer doesn't record each and every event by Schnappi on 11-10-2009 at 07:40 PM

I checked the log recently and found out that some of my contacts signed off status was not reflected inside.

Is this normal behavior?

RE: Event Viewer doesn't record each and every event by Moh on 11-10-2009 at 07:56 PM

This was a well known bug in WLM 8.5 running under Windows XP. It was fixed in the latest Messenger Plus! version (4.83). You can download it from here.

RE: Event Viewer doesn't record each and every event by Schnappi on 11-11-2009 at 07:23 AM

I am already running on the latest version of WLM as well as plus.

Possible to implement a function to trace dropped event packets?

RE: RE: Event Viewer doesn't record each and every event by 9em on 11-14-2009 at 04:30 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Moh
This was a well known bug in WLM 8.5 running under Windows XP. It was fixed in the latest Messenger Plus! version (4.83). You can download it from here.

hey man! i'm also havin the same problem as only mine doesnt log anyone else than me!=( and this exactly started after i upgraded to wlm 9 two days baq! my event log is full, only containing my status updates, which makes me frustrated!  i'm running the msgplus 4.83 (as of the latest)

plz do tell me if there is any fix available!!