Shoutbox

Well~ About the personalize status and auto-respone - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: WLM Plus! Help (/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+----- Thread: Well~ About the personalize status and auto-respone (/showthread.php?tid=92945)

Well~ About the personalize status and auto-respone by Issac on 11-17-2009 at 06:22 PM

Did anyone know, can I put 2 or more auto-responder in a time?
For example:

When I put my status to "Away", I input 2 auto-answer sentence:
1) I'm not at home right now, will replay ASAP.
2) I've take more time outside than I expect, anything please call my mobile, thx.

Then when my friends talk to me at the 1st time, the messenger will show 1), if they talk for 2nd time, messenger will show the 2).
Anyone can answer me?^o)

RE: Well~ About the personalize status and auto-respone by CookieRevised on 11-19-2009 at 10:05 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Issac
Did anyone know, can I put 2 or more auto-responder in a time?
For example:

When I put my status to "Away", I input 2 auto-answer sentence:
1) I'm not at home right now, will replay ASAP.
2) I've take more time outside than I expect, anything please call my mobile, thx.

Then when my friends talk to me at the 1st time, the messenger will show 1), if they talk for 2nd time, messenger will show the 2).
Anyone can answer me?^o)
This has always been possible since Messenger Plus! 3.x., no scripts needed for that (although you could use a script too).

Plus! > Preferences & Options > Customize! > Personalized Status
Create a new or edit an existing personalised status.

In the Auto-responder field, enter the lines you like to respond with. Each sentence on a seperate line, and proceed all the lines with #, except the first one...

Thus:
    Line1
    #Line2
    #Line3
    #etc

eg:
    I'm not at home right now, will replay ASAP.
    #I've take more time outside than I expect, anything please call my mobile, thx.

PS: you can also enter commands instead of text:
    I'm not at home right now, will replay ASAP.
    #I've take more time outside than I expect, anything please call my mobile, thx.
    #Like I said, call me
    #Ok, I'll nudge you next time
    #/nudge
    #/nudge
    #I'll stop and reset now...
RE: Well~ About the personalize status and auto-respone by Issac on 11-20-2009 at 04:36 AM

Thx! I'll try it out!