Shoutbox

my personal message and tobics is not coloured? - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: WLM Plus! Help (/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+----- Thread: my personal message and tobics is not coloured? (/showthread.php?tid=92972)

my personal message and tobics is not coloured? by nmd on 11-21-2009 at 01:24 PM

hi every one

ihave aproblem

when i log in my msn i notice that my personal message is not coloured although i  download MsgPlus  itried to change the message and hdownloaded the proeditname script  to colour it but it didnt work?????????

RE: my personal message and tobics is not coloured? by CookieRevised on 11-21-2009 at 03:16 PM

You can not see your own personal message being colored in the "Me" area. But your contacts will see the formatting in the contact list (if they also have Messenger Plus! Live installed).

The only way, for you, to see the coloring is adding yourself to the contact list.

RE: my personal message and tobics is not coloured? by nmd on 11-21-2009 at 03:25 PM

iv added my self to the contact list
but still cant appears coloured

even my contact emails in the contact list donot appear coloured

RE: my personal message and tobics is not coloured? by djdannyp on 11-21-2009 at 07:29 PM

Does the Messenger Plus! Live icon show up on your Contact List window?

If not, please see the following thread:

Messenger Plus! Live Disappears after restart

RE: RE: my personal message and tobics is not coloured? by nmd on 11-23-2009 at 07:35 PM

quote:
Originally posted by djdannyp
Does the Messenger Plus! Live icon show up on your Contact List window?

If not, please see the following thread:

Messenger Plus! Live Disappears after restart

yes it shows up on my contact list there is no thing wrong with my msn but i dont know why this is happening ?????:(
RE: my personal message and tobics is not coloured? by CookieRevised on 11-23-2009 at 07:58 PM

Please provide a screenshot of your contact list. But make sure there are no emails of contacts (or your own emaim) visible for privacy sake.

RE: my personal message and tobics is not coloured? by nmd on 11-25-2009 at 08:55 AM

wooooooooooooooooooooow
thank gog
it appeared finalyyyyyy

i deleted a programme of smiles that i downloaded   before from the net   after i closed
my laptop and restart it had been solved
thank you guys i realy annoyed you with my sily problem
:banana::banana::banana:[Image: banana_cool.gif][Image: banana_cool.gif][Image: banana_cool.gif][Image: banana_hitit.gif][Image: banana_hitit.gif]

RE: my personal message and tobics is not coloured? by CookieRevised on 11-25-2009 at 11:24 AM

Cool news...

May I ask what program it was and what the download link was?
Or was it one of the following programs: SweetIM, Smiley Central, MSNShell, Kiwee, Bandoo?

RE: my personal message and tobics is not coloured? by nmd on 11-26-2009 at 01:39 PM

hello
thank you for interesting in my problem
the programme was
http://www.hiyo.com

RE: my personal message and tobics is not coloured? by djdannyp on 11-26-2009 at 05:51 PM

quote:
Originally posted by nmd
hello
thank you for interesting in my problem
the programme was
http://www.hiyo.com

Added to the list in my stickied post - thanks!
RE: my personal message and tobics is not coloured? by CookieRevised on 11-26-2009 at 06:13 PM

Apparently there were compatibility issues before, but they were fixed at one point. I think they need to be notified that there are again issues with the new version in this case.

http://blog.hiyo.com/2009/08/hiyo-is-now-compatib...ith-messenger.html

RE: my personal message and tobics is not coloured? by Stam on 11-29-2009 at 03:32 PM

I had the same problem a while back, but I did that HiYo auto update thing, and now it works.
try it out.

RE: my personal message and tobics is not coloured? by nmd on 12-02-2009 at 04:02 PM

thank you allllllllllllllll