Shoutbox

Wall-E skin - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: Skinning (/forumdisplay.php?fid=41)
+----- Forum: Skin Requests (/forumdisplay.php?fid=42)
+------ Thread: Wall-E skin (/showthread.php?tid=93014)

Wall-E skin by IdaMariR on 11-25-2009 at 06:41 PM

Will "Willz" Ingles will you upgrade the Wall-E skin to 9.1, pls? :)

RE: Wall-E skin by Jill Fan-Chiang on 06-05-2010 at 02:10 AM

I really like and use the Wall-E skin, too.
But it can't be use in the new msn edition.
So can the writer update, pls.
thx a lot(l)

RE: Wall-E skin by matty on 06-05-2010 at 02:19 AM

Willz is no longer skinning.

RE: Wall-E skin by djdannyp on 06-05-2010 at 06:24 AM

As an alternative you can use Your Skin Control script to select images of Wall-E to create a skin.

With WLM 2011 coming soon, there are very few new skins for WLM 2009 being developed, so that script is your best bet

RE: Wall-E skin by Menthix on 06-05-2010 at 08:53 AM

quote:
Originally posted by matty
Willz is no longer skinning
Yes and no. He took the time to update all his current Messenger 2009 skins twice last month.

I don't expect any of the old skins which aren't compatible with 2009 yet to be updated anymore. But I don't think Willz ruled out skinning completely yet once Messenger 2011 and MP!L 5 are out.
RE: RE: Wall-E skin by Willz on 06-06-2010 at 02:22 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Menthix
quote:
Originally posted by matty
Willz is no longer skinning
Yes and no. He took the time to update all his current Messenger 2009 skins twice last month.

I don't expect any of the old skins which aren't compatible with 2009 yet to be updated anymore. But I don't think Willz ruled out skinning completely yet once Messenger 2011 and MP!L 5 are out.

I'm still weighing my options for the new Messenger version.

For now I have stopped production entirely (its been nearly a whole year since I've released anything new). Those updates were pretty simple to roll out and I felt it was necessary to not leave people hanging on something so simple. I owed people that much at least.

As it stands right now, I don't think I will come back. But again not 100% sure. It will all be up in the air until things start rolling with the next generation of Messenger.