Shoutbox

typing on messenger plus - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: WLM Plus! Help (/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+----- Thread: typing on messenger plus (/showthread.php?tid=93038)

typing on messenger plus by J0SHUA on 11-27-2009 at 03:55 PM

i have a problem

whenever i start to type a message in the text box with messenger plus installed on windows live messenger i cant c what im writing until i click send... can someone plz help me on how 2 either deactivate this script or whatever has happened 2 b turned off. plz help!!!

RE: typing on messenger plus by Chris4 on 11-27-2009 at 05:39 PM

On the contacts list window, click [Image: menup.png] > Plus! > Preferences > Scripts and Remove the script.

RE: typing on messenger plus by CookieRevised on 11-27-2009 at 06:50 PM

I don't know of any script which would 'hide' the characters you type. As such, I like to believe that this is not the result of a script though.

If you have such a script installed, please provide us the name of that script.

If you don't have such a script, and the problem is still there after you disabled all the scripts, then try to temporarly uninstall Messenger Plus! and check if the problem is still there.

RE: typing on messenger plus by Mnjul on 11-27-2009 at 07:13 PM

This has been reported several times like in I can't see what I type in conversations!. As you can see, Patchou said he'd work on the problem, but I guess he hasn't figured it out :p

RE: typing on messenger plus by lizard.boy on 11-28-2009 at 06:05 PM

J0SHUA this is the proper place to get get help. Please do not send private messages asking for general help.