Shoutbox

Cant see who has deleted from their list? - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: WLM Plus! Help (/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+----- Thread: Cant see who has deleted from their list? (/showthread.php?tid=93070)

Cant see who has deleted from their list? by mibii on 11-29-2009 at 10:20 PM

On one msn account it works fne, i can see whos deleted and not but on the other account i cant see that, very weird. i can see when people was last online but it says that everone on the list has delleted (and they havent).
Does anyone know why it works on one account but not the other?

RE: Cant see who has deleted from their list? by andrewdodd13 on 11-30-2009 at 12:52 AM

Apparently there's been a few issues with the Windows Live contact servers recently. I'd just leave it a while and see what happens. (Although you may wish to clear out your temporary contacts directory for banter, search around for how to do this...)

Edit: See this thread.

RE: Cant see who has deleted from their list? by djdannyp on 11-30-2009 at 03:12 AM

It's definitely nothing to do with WLM, WLComm or any contacts cache, as I get exactly the same info on aMSN on my Mac as well on my PC, both of which are showing inaccurate reverse lists.  The problem exists with the data not being received from the WLM Servers properly