Shoutbox

Tabbed Chats Improvement Suggestion - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: WLM Plus! General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+----- Thread: Tabbed Chats Improvement Suggestion (/showthread.php?tid=93248)

Tabbed Chats Improvement Suggestion by Dede2006 on 12-18-2009 at 04:15 PM

it would be nice to make an option for the tab chats to also include the contact list in a tab along with the conversations... 1 window for everything instead of 2

made something fast with paint..

RE: Tabbed Chats Improvement Suggestion by Spunky on 12-18-2009 at 05:09 PM

I've tried this before and it was really buggy... I don't think it ever looked "smooth" aither to be honest

RE: Tabbed Chats Improvement Suggestion by CookieRevised on 12-18-2009 at 06:22 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Dede2006
it would be nice to make an option for the tab chats to also include the contact list in a tab along with the conversations... 1 window for everything instead of 2

made something fast with paint..
hmmmm... there is certainly something to be said about that suggestion. I think it could be something handy... Although I also sometimes do need it to be 2 seperate windows though (because I'm chatting with someone while I need to keep an eye on the contact list). So, dunno...

I do like the small status icons on the left side of your DP though, that's also a nice touch which would very quickly allow you to switch statusses. Nice idea...
RE: RE: Tabbed Chats Improvement Suggestion by Toxn on 12-18-2009 at 06:35 PM

quote:
Originally posted by CookieRevised
I do like the small status icons on the left side of your DP though, that's also a nice touch which would very quickly allow you to switch statusses. Nice idea...
You can get that in My Live Messenger and Messenger Live Toolbox (Originally Avalon Concept 2009)
RE: Tabbed Chats Improvement Suggestion by Dede2006 on 12-19-2009 at 04:48 PM

spent a little more time in paint to make this idea more understandable..

RE: Tabbed Chats Improvement Suggestion by djdannyp on 12-20-2009 at 10:32 AM

What I'd really like is the return of the detatchable tabs feature......so that you can remove a particular tab from a group of tabbed chats.....or have two different sets of tabs going at a time

RE: Tabbed Chats Improvement Suggestion by Dede2006 on 12-20-2009 at 06:53 PM

yeah that would be cool 2 as an option.. just like in amsn.. different tabs for different categories or something