Shoutbox

Question about "Now Playing" script with MediaMonkey - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: Scripting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=39)
+----- Thread: Question about "Now Playing" script with MediaMonkey (/showthread.php?tid=93284)

Question about "Now Playing" script with MediaMonkey by codymurphy27 on 12-22-2009 at 01:21 AM

I always leave my MediaMonkey running, even when I'm not listening to anything. So after trying the Now Playing script, I get my friends coming up to me saying "How come you always got the same song on, and things to that effect, because the last played song remains in my PM even when the player is stopped. I tried some fiddling with the options in the script to make it so nothing shows up when its stopped but I cant get it to work that way. Any ideas?

RE: Question about "Now Playing" script with MediaMonkey by Shiny Rabbit on 12-23-2009 at 10:38 AM

I'm not sure if there's a way round it as of yet, I just uncheck the the option to show what I'm listening to when I'm not listening to anything

RE: Question about "Now Playing" script with MediaMonkey by -dt- on 12-23-2009 at 12:42 PM

its being looked into

RE: Question about "Now Playing" script with MediaMonkey by Shiny Rabbit on 12-27-2009 at 10:41 AM

-dt- would you be able to look into fixing unicode in (!WAT) and /np with MM as well?