Shoutbox

::: Jessica Stroup ::: - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: Skinning (/forumdisplay.php?fid=41)
+----- Forum: Skin Requests (/forumdisplay.php?fid=42)
+------ Thread: ::: Jessica Stroup ::: (/showthread.php?tid=93359)

::: Jessica Stroup ::: by S H A N K O O on 12-28-2009 at 11:47 PM

hello guys
iam a new member here and i want a skin for Jessica Stroup
if u want pics i will give u
very emportant please
dont ignore me plzzz
thanks 2 the 1 who'll help me
:bow::bow:

RE: ::: Jessica Stroup ::: by Chris4 on 12-29-2009 at 01:15 AM

Skin requests are rarely followed through I'm afraid, unless there's a high demand.

All I can suggest is that you learn to skin Messenger yourself, here.

If not, alternatively you can simply change the background of your contacts list, this can be done with this script and all you have to do is select the image file.

RE: ::: Jessica Stroup ::: by S H A N K O O on 12-31-2009 at 12:46 AM

OH MY GOD !!!

no1 can make me a jessica srtoup's skin

!!!

RE: ::: Jessica Stroup ::: by Chrissy on 12-31-2009 at 02:00 AM

Someone should make some sort of online application were a user can upload like 4 photos of anything and it generates them a skin :P ?

Ain't i full of good ideas (a)

RE: RE: ::: Jessica Stroup ::: by S H A N K O O on 12-31-2009 at 05:47 PM

quote:
Originally posted by krissy-afc
Someone should make some sort of online application were a user can upload like 4 photos of anything and it generates them a skin :P ?

(Y)(Y)(Y)

RE: RE: ::: Jessica Stroup ::: by Toxn on 01-03-2010 at 06:49 PM

Like Chris4 said

quote:
Originally posted by Chris4
Skin requests are rarely followed through I'm afraid, unless there's a high demand.

There is a simple skin and script that you can use to change the background and other options to your liking.
http://www.guena.eu/Update/mltudt_EN.html
Download the skin and script.
The skin allows you to change all the options and the script allows you to add your own pictures.
RE: RE: RE: ::: Jessica Stroup ::: by S H A N K O O on 01-03-2010 at 07:16 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Toxn
Like Chris4 said
quote:
Originally posted by Chris4

There is a simple skin and script that you can use to change the background and other options to your liking.
http://www.guena.eu/Update/mltudt_EN.html
Download the skin and script.
The skin allows you to change all the options and the script allows you to add your own pictures.

(Y)(Y)(Y)

RE: ::: Jessica Stroup ::: by Spunky on 01-03-2010 at 07:25 PM

quote:

Go on then... It should be simple in PHP... TBH, I might be interested in making this if someone else is willing to put in a equal amount of effort...
RE: ::: Jessica Stroup ::: by S H A N K O O on 02-25-2010 at 01:45 PM

UP

No1 Can Make it ???????

RE: ::: Jessica Stroup ::: by Dempsey on 02-25-2010 at 02:33 PM

quote:

That's not actually a bad idea!  Would have to decide on the skin basics, eg what images you'd add and where and then give the user rough dimensions of images to specify, but should be too hard!
RE: ::: Jessica Stroup ::: by djdannyp on 02-25-2010 at 02:55 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Dempsey
quote:

That's not actually a bad idea!  Would have to decide on the skin basics, eg what images you'd add and where and then give the user rough dimensions of images to specify, but should be too hard!

My skin could be used as a basis for this?

It has three different pictures of a celebrity (one in the sign in window (which also sits transparently behind the contact list), one at the base of the contact list and another on the conversation window.

It also has lots of included options, etc (though for simplicity's sake those could be removed)

Just a suggestions as it could be of help to some people and help prevent lots of work needing to be done on the skinning.

Link in sig