Shoutbox

Messenger Plus! doesn't open with Messenger - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: WLM Plus! Help (/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+----- Thread: Messenger Plus! doesn't open with Messenger (/showthread.php?tid=93504)

Messenger Plus! doesn't open with Messenger by RodolfoG on 01-11-2010 at 05:06 PM

---- I use Windows XP SP 3 ----

I do not know why this is happening, but Messenger Plus! doesn't open with MSN (both 2009 and the 8.5's version).

I tried reinstalling both, deleting Messenger folder but it doesn't work
I download the latest version of Messenger Plus!, install, and even then it does not open with MSN.

PS: I read some forums in Brazil than in other User Accounts in Windows, Messenger Plus! works normally.

Thank you.

RE: Messenger Plus! doesn't open with Messenger by djdannyp on 01-11-2010 at 06:33 PM

Try reading the following thread:

Messenger Plus! Live Disappears after restart

RE: Messenger Plus! doesn't open with Messenger by RodolfoG on 01-14-2010 at 11:55 AM

No, I don't have any of those softwares on my computer.

RE: Messenger Plus! doesn't open with Messenger by djdannyp on 01-14-2010 at 01:09 PM

Try uninstalling everything using Add/Remove Programs (use ZapMessenger to remove all traces of WLM if the normal uninstaller doesn't work).

Make sure you are using the latest versions of WLM and Messenger Plus! Live, available from here and here

Failing this, could you post a screenshot of your add/remove programs?  There may be an incompatible program that we're unaware of at the moment.