Shoutbox

[REQ] auto login into multiple msn accounts - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: WLM Plus! General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+----- Thread: [REQ] auto login into multiple msn accounts (/showthread.php?tid=93640)

[REQ] auto login into multiple msn accounts by Yustme on 01-22-2010 at 11:16 PM

Hi,

The title says it pretty much. Although I know there is an addon out that does it, but this is something that should be added into the core of msg plus!

RE: [REQ] auto login into multiple msn accounts by Chrissy on 01-23-2010 at 12:45 AM

I asked for this a while back.

AFAIK, skin developers use it to test skins so such feature will not be allowed. I would also like this :P

RE: [REQ] auto login into multiple msn accounts by prashker on 01-23-2010 at 12:49 AM

Well I think you answered it yourself, there's scripts that can perform this.

There's plenty of scripts that have been requested to become features, but why?

RE: [REQ] auto login into multiple msn accounts by Chrissy on 01-23-2010 at 12:53 AM

Because scripts are dangerous and are always a virus.

Note: This is not true, if you don't already know mcafee flag plus scripts as dodgy.

RE: [REQ] auto login into multiple msn accounts by prashker on 01-23-2010 at 01:06 AM

Nobody smart uses McAfee :p

RE: RE: [REQ] auto login into multiple msn accounts by Chris4 on 01-23-2010 at 02:47 AM

If Microsoft doesn't have a problem with Plus! scripts on their own operating system, I don't see why McAfee should.

RE: RE: [REQ] auto login into multiple msn accounts by Yustme on 01-23-2010 at 11:34 AM

quote:
Originally posted by krissy-afc
I asked for this a while back.

AFAIK, skin developers use it to test skins so such feature will not be allowed. I would also like this :P

I don't get it. What does skin have to do with this?

How is blocking an auto login into multiple msn accounts for testing skins?
RE: RE: [REQ] auto login into multiple msn accounts by Yustme on 01-23-2010 at 11:37 AM

quote:
Originally posted by SonicSam

Did you know that guy stopped developing it? And is not answering any emails about it?

I don't see this happen if it gets into the core of msg plus!

Since msg plus! has the ability to login into mulitple accounts, manually though. Why not automate this process?

So your humble opinion about this matter = ?
RE: [REQ] auto login into multiple msn accounts by Chrissy on 01-23-2010 at 01:48 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Yustme

When people are making skins, they want to login automatically to there new msn to test them out.
RE: RE: [REQ] auto login into multiple msn accounts by Yustme on 01-23-2010 at 01:53 PM

quote:
Originally posted by krissy-afc
quote:

When people are making skins, they want to login automatically to there new msn to test them out.

What about my second question? The 'how is that blocking it'?
RE: [REQ] auto login into multiple msn accounts by prashker on 01-23-2010 at 01:54 PM

quote:
quote:

Did you know that guy stopped developing it? And is not answering any emails about it?

Since msg plus! has the ability to login into mulitple accounts, manually though. Why not automate this process?

I agree that development for the scripts have stopped, it doesn't mean that it could be requested for someone to start another script or modify Polygami or theLaunch to make it work with the new WLM.

I'm not putting down your suggestion, I'm just saying, with a little work it can still be done via scripting

PS:
Polygami: http://shoutbox.menthix.net/showthread.php?tid=69600
theLaunch: http://www.msgpluslive.net/scripts/view/266-theLaunch/

I suggest theLaunch if it still works.

IMPORTANT:
- Make sure "Remember My Password" is checked for each account you wish to be signed in by this script.
- Make sure "Sign in automatically" is also checked.

:zippy:

RE: RE: [REQ] auto login into multiple msn accounts by Yustme on 01-23-2010 at 01:59 PM

quote:
quote:
quote:

I agree that development for the scripts have stopped, it doesn't mean that it could be requested for someone to start another script or modify Polygami or theLaunch to make it work with the new WLM.

I'm not putting down your suggestion, I'm just saying, with a little work it can still be done via scripting

PS:
Polygami: http://shoutbox.menthix.net/showthread.php?tid=69600
theLaunch: http://www.msgpluslive.net/scripts/view/266-theLaunch/

I suggest theLaunch if it still works.

IMPORTANT:
- Make sure "Remember My Password" is checked for each account you wish to be signed in by this script.
- Make sure "Sign in automatically" is also checked.

:zippy:

I already have thelaunch script. Works great. But i'd still like it to see it making it in the core of msg plus!
RE: [REQ] auto login into multiple msn accounts by prashker on 01-23-2010 at 02:22 PM

quote:
I already have thelaunch script. Works great. But i'd still like it to see it making it in the core of msg plus!
Heh, I was under the impression none of them worked. Ignore me then :p.

It's a good idea, I'm just saying because there is a script that does it, there less of a chance that it'll be integrated into MP!L (not saying it's a bad idea) :p
RE: RE: [REQ] auto login into multiple msn accounts by Yustme on 01-23-2010 at 11:59 PM

quote:
Heh, I was under the impression none of them worked. Ignore me then :p.

It's a good idea, I'm just saying because there is a script that does it, there less of a chance that it'll be integrated into MP!L (not saying it's a bad idea) :p

I need the email address of the owner!