Shoutbox

Lost: Season 6 Episodes 1 & 2 - Spoilers for episodes 1&2 - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Forum: General Chit Chat (/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+----- Thread: Lost: Season 6 Episodes 1 & 2 - Spoilers for episodes 1&2 (/showthread.php?tid=93796)

Lost: Season 6 Episodes 1 & 2 - Spoilers for episodes 1&2 by Chrissy on 02-08-2010 at 06:38 PM

Who watched it? It seems Jacobs enemy came back to the island to kill him in the form of john locke.

Also, who are those dodgy temple people :P ?

Please only episodes 1 & 2.

RE: Lost: Season 6 Episodes 1 & 2 - Spoilers for episodes 1&2 by djdannyp on 02-08-2010 at 08:07 PM

Massively loving the flash-sideways and the fact that they're not seperate possibilities, but are intertwined.

Loving the return of the Dharma shark too.

Also really looking forward to finding out about Richard's past.....that's one untold story that I don't want to remain untold

RE: Lost: Season 6 Episodes 1 & 2 - Spoilers for episodes 1&2 by tony on 02-08-2010 at 08:33 PM

Juliet's death :sad:

RE: Lost: Season 6 Episodes 1 & 2 - Spoilers for episodes 1&2 by djdannyp on 02-08-2010 at 08:57 PM

quote:
Originally posted by tony

:'(.....was bad enough when I thought it happened the first time around.....but then for it to kinda happen twice....so sad :(
RE: Lost: Season 6 Episodes 1 & 2 - Spoilers for episodes 1&2 by Chancer on 02-08-2010 at 11:58 PM

Awesome season beginning... I believe this one is gonna kick asses. Lots of.

quote:
Originally posted by krissy-afc
It seems Jacobs enemy came back to the island to kill him in the form of john locke.
But it was known since season 5's finale, right? At least I did.

quote:
Originally posted by tony
I don't think it's sad. Even because she's still living somewhere/sometime/somesomething.

RE: Lost: Season 6 Episodes 1 & 2 - Spoilers for episodes 1&2 by prashker on 02-09-2010 at 12:21 AM

In the Season 1 DVD it was said the whole show was written from start to finish before filming...so I am sure most stuff will be explained :p

This double timeline thing is pretty interesting, but better have a good explanation.

Juliet also said "it worked", what does it mean :O

RE: Lost: Season 6 Episodes 1 & 2 - Spoilers for episodes 1&2 by pollolibredegrasa on 02-09-2010 at 12:46 AM

quote:
Who watched it? It seems Jacobs enemy came back to the island to kill him in the form of john locke.

He never left the island... And I was under the impression he couldn't kill Jacob himself, he had to get Ben to do it (who stabbed him like 3 times) at the end of Season 5.

quote:
Also, who are those dodgy temple people :P ?
..you mean The Others?

As for Richard, Jacob's rival mentioned something along the lines of him being "out of those chains" - one of the slaves that were on the Black Rock maybe? Though that still leaves the question of why he doesn't age.

I'm also curious as to how the mutiple timeline thing is going to play out, will it be a "what-if", will the original one somehow lead into the new one at some point? Knowing Lost it could be anything...

Although it's sad the show is finally coming to an end, on the plus side it seems we're gonna start getting some answers rather than more questions (like when there was no set end date).

* pollolibredegrasa looks forward to the remaining episodes

RE: Lost: Season 6 Episodes 1 & 2 - Spoilers for episodes 1&2 by Spunky on 02-09-2010 at 03:13 AM

quote:
Originally posted by pollolibredegrasa
As for Richard, Jacob's rival mentioned something along the lines of him being "out of those chains" - one of the slaves that were on the Black Rock maybe? Though that still leaves the question of why he doesn't age.

Good point him possibly being of the black rock... That was happening when we see Jacob and MiB talking. Maybe he doesn't age as a result of using the temple to heal? That leaves questions for Sayid though too.

quote:
Originally posted by SonicSam
Juliet also said "it worked", what does it mean

She knows they got off the island, whether it's in another timeline/dimension or whatever, she managed to see it.

RE: Lost: Season 6 Episodes 1 & 2 - Spoilers for episodes 1&2 by prashker on 02-09-2010 at 03:19 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Spunky
She knows they got off the island, whether it's in another timeline/dimension or whatever, she managed to see it.
Well yeah, I know that. I worded it wrong, anybody who watched the episode can see that it worked :p
RE: Lost: Season 6 Episodes 1 & 2 - Spoilers for episodes 1&2 by Spunky on 02-09-2010 at 03:36 AM

quote:
Originally posted by SonicSam
Well yeah, I know that. I worded it wrong, anybody who watched the episode can see that it worked

Could be some sort of Donnie Darko "dream" in the last instance of jack dying... lol

EDIT: Also, "it worked" could be her referring to herself getting "Off" the island
RE: Lost: Season 6 Episodes 1 & 2 - Spoilers for episodes 1&2 by albert on 02-09-2010 at 04:51 AM

I believe that it will work, they'll get a ''reset'', but that's not due to the hydrogen bomb going off (for a H bomb to go off, the island wouldn't be under water, it'd explode in 47832934 pieces).

The H bomb exploding is what always happened. Something else will soon happen that'll change the course of history and therefore creating the ''alternate timeline'' which is basically the future.

RE: Lost: Season 6 Episodes 1 & 2 - Spoilers for episodes 1&2 by Chrissy on 02-09-2010 at 09:48 PM

I hope towards the end they don't end up like 24 and kill off all the good characters :(.

RE: Lost: Season 6 Episodes 1 & 2 - Spoilers for episodes 1&2 by Chancer on 02-10-2010 at 01:20 AM

Do you know what time it airs at GMT -2 (or anyone, I can convert)?

RE: Lost: Season 6 Episodes 1 & 2 - Spoilers for episodes 1&2 by prashker on 02-10-2010 at 01:23 AM

It airs in 37 minutes from this posts original post time. I will be watching it on ABC :p

RE: Lost: Season 6 Episodes 1 & 2 - Spoilers for episodes 1&2 by Chancer on 02-10-2010 at 01:49 AM

So, midnight at GMT-2. I just want to calculate how long it takes between the end of the episode (~1 hour later) and the first release on internet. Seems to happen very quickly.

RE: Lost: Season 6 Episodes 1 & 2 - Spoilers for episodes 1&2 by prashker on 02-10-2010 at 01:57 AM

It'll probably pre like 2 minutes after it airs :p (little longer for 720p)

RE: Lost: Season 6 Episodes 1 & 2 - Spoilers for episodes 1&2 by djdannyp on 02-10-2010 at 11:08 AM

quote:
I hope towards the end they don't end up like 24 and kill off all the good characters :(.

Wouldn't really matter if they did.....firstly, dying doesn't mean that you're not in the show any more, most characters that have died have still reappeared in some way (Nikki & Paulo are the main exceptions I can think of, but they were kinda rubbish anyway!)

Plus unlike 24, it's not continuing, so with only a handful of episodes left, it won't really matter if characters aren't in it anymore......especially when you consider the VAST cast that it is ;)