Shoutbox

[Request] Fixed and customizable size of conversation window - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: Scripting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=39)
+----- Thread: [Request] Fixed and customizable size of conversation window (/showthread.php?tid=93800)

[Request] Fixed and customizable size of conversation window by alexcovarrubias on 02-09-2010 at 10:01 AM

Hello and thanks in advance to all the user for reading and considering making such a script. Here is my request:

Problem: I love the default conversation window size of messenger! However, I'm sure we all have noticed that after using your webcam (or other feature) in a conversation, the size of that window changes and after you close the webcam, the window size remain changed.

It is a problem because after you close that window with the changed size, every other single individual conversation window that you open will keep the last window size.

Request: Make a script that allows the size of the conversation windows to go back to default size (Messenger default of user defined) after using the webcam (videocall) or other window-size-changing feature.

It is important to note that I'm not asking the window not to change size when using the webcam or other feature, but to simply go back to normal after you're done.

RE: [Request] Fixed and customizable size of conversation window by Chris4 on 02-09-2010 at 12:00 PM

It may be better to report this as a bug to the Windows Live team.