Shoutbox

"Allow me to connect to several accounts simultaneously" doesn't work - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: WLM Plus! Help (/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+----- Thread: "Allow me to connect to several accounts simultaneously" doesn't work (/showthread.php?tid=93833)

"Allow me to connect to several accounts simultaneously" doesn't work by honey114 on 02-13-2010 at 10:12 PM

Hi everyone,

suddenly this function "Allow me to connect to several accounts simultaneously" doesn't work :(  It doesn't open a new WLM windows. Where is the problem? What shall I do?

RE: "Allow me to connect to several accounts simultaneously" doesn't work by djdannyp on 02-13-2010 at 10:36 PM

Is the setting still correctly enabled?

Have you installed any of the following programs:

Messenger Plus! Live Disappears after restart

RE: RE: "Allow me to connect to several accounts simultaneously" doesn't work by honey114 on 02-13-2010 at 10:40 PM

quote:
Originally posted by djdannyp
Is the setting still correctly enabled?

Yes
quote:

Have you installed any of the following programs:

Messenger Plus! Live Disappears after restart
no, what is that?But  I will try it.

EDIT:
I removed msg plus, and installed it again... still have the problem :(
RE: "Allow me to connect to several accounts simultaneously" doesn't work by djdannyp on 02-13-2010 at 10:47 PM

It's a list of programs that are incompatible with Messenger Plus! Live.

It's possible that installing one of these will have stopped the polygamy feature from working properly

RE: "Allow me to connect to several accounts simultaneously" doesn't work by honey114 on 02-13-2010 at 11:14 PM

Still doesn't work :(

RE: "Allow me to connect to several accounts simultaneously" doesn't work by djdannyp on 02-13-2010 at 11:44 PM

Do you have any other add-ons for Messenger installed?

When was the last time you successfully used the feature?

What have you changed on your computer since then?

RE: RE: "Allow me to connect to several accounts simultaneously" doesn't work by honey114 on 02-14-2010 at 12:35 PM

quote:
Do you have any other add-ons for Messenger installed?
I deleted WLM and MSG PLUS. After this I reinstalled it again.

quote:

When was the last time you successfully used the feature?

Yesterday

quote:

What have you changed on your computer since then?

I installed this : camersoft-msn-webcam-recorder.exe

And I changed something in :  HKEY_CURRENT_USER ->Software-> Microsoft-> Windows-> CurrentVersion  -> Explorer -> User Shell Folders

then : AppData changed to: %USERPROFILE%\Application Data

(I made this above, because my WLM didn't remeber the accounts)

Ok, then I removed camersoft-msn-webcam-recorder.exe. But it still doesn't work with the "polygamy"-Accounts.
BTW, after I changed AppData, all my bookmarks in Firefox, and all my Accounts in Thunderbird are also removed :( But this is not the problem now.
RE: "Allow me to connect to several accounts simultaneously" doesn't work by honey114 on 02-17-2010 at 05:44 PM

Ok, it works now. I deleted it again, and restarted it. After I installed WLM and plus, I restarted it again. And now it works :-)

RE: "Allow me to connect to several accounts simultaneously" doesn't work by Patchou on 02-19-2010 at 07:44 AM

(Y) :)