Shoutbox

Community Liaison - clarification - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Announcements (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+---- Forum: Announcements & News (/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+----- Thread: Community Liaison - clarification (/showthread.php?tid=94052)

Community Liaison - clarification by Nathalie on 03-10-2010 at 01:41 PM

http://www.msgpluslive.net/news/2010/03/04/commun...nager-replacement/

Hello again from Nathalie. In Canada, we grew up with the expression that if March comes in like a lion, it goes out with a lamb and vice versa.  My initial announcement here last week, which was at the beginning of  March, did seem to bring in a roar of lions 8o|and I hope that March will end tamer, more like lambs.   :)

First I wanted to clarify a few things, although I understand that you feel very disappointed and apprehensive about the recent changes here. I really hope that in time you will feel differently. 

User name:  Unfortunately, my concerns about ecological “green” issues led me to choose a user name that was considered unprofessional and caused suspicion that I was Vanessa.  I have now changed my user name simply to Nathalie.  This is my screen name and the name that I am using to correspond with you. 

Contact info:
You are welcome to email me privately at  Nathalie@yunasoftware.com   You can ask me for my IM address offline.

Title:  I have changed my ‘title’ here to Community Liaison, as opposed to Community Manager.  My role is to be the liaison between Yuna and the Messenger Plus! Community.  It’s not my intention to manage you or tell you what to do!, but to help Patchou out helping you, as he is very busy developing
Messenger Plus! 5.  As I get to know you and the product better, I’ll also be able to help you better. 

Thanks so much for those who have welcomed me and advised me publicly and privately to ease me in this transition.  For those who were less kind :$, I forgive you ). In due time, I’m confident that Yuna will be able to give back to the community what the community has contributed, and you’ll see an improvement in the communication channels.

Location:  I was born and bred in Winnipeg, Canada (or “Winterpeg” as it’s commonly known) , where my family lives, and have a B.A. Honours  from York University in Toronto, where I lived for five years. English is the language in which I’m most comfortable. I understand some basic French, but have a pretty bad ‘anglais’ accent when speaking it. I also speak Hebrew (with a Canadian accent). Presently, I’m working out of Yuna’s office in Israel which means you may see me posting at “strange” times from the office here or at home. I plan to get back to Canada to visit the Montreal offices and my family in Winnipeg, but don’t know when, yet.

Personal details:
As this is not a dating site, I’d prefer keeping much of my personal life private, as many of you do, but I don’t mind discussing interests such as books, movies, music, offline. I’m also going to refrain from talking about politics, religion and sex…I guess that’s pretty obvious, but I thought I ‘d say it for the record.

If any of you who wrote to Vanessa’s former email and did not get an answer from me, please try again at nathalie@yunasoftware.com  and I’ll do my best to answer you as soon as I can.

Sincerely,

Nathalie
Messenger Plus! Live - Community Liaison
Yuna Software

RE: Community Liaison - clarification by Sunshine on 03-10-2010 at 02:06 PM

Welcome to the community, Nathalie :)

RE: Community Liaison - clarification by djdannyp on 03-10-2010 at 02:13 PM

Welcome again Nathalie, thansk for the clarification on things (Y)

RE: Community Liaison - clarification by Choli on 03-10-2010 at 02:17 PM

Welcome Nathalie. Also, as I said to Vanessa, you're welcome to the Spanish Official Community and forums, too. :)

RE: Community Liaison - clarification by matty on 03-10-2010 at 02:27 PM

Welcome Nathalie!

To give you an idea where we stood and the questions that we had (that have since then been answered to the best of the persons abilities) please review the thread here: Q&A for Vanessa (For those who don't see a thread title this is because the thread is located in the Beta Testing section.)

I am going to forward you an email that I have sent to Vanessa a few times and hadn't heard anything. Hopefully you can fill me in.

matty

RE: Community Liaison - clarification by warmth on 03-10-2010 at 03:09 PM

Welcome Nathy(if I can call you like that)... Sorry if I sound rude with this but I think is enough introducing talking... let's talk about MP!L...

How is the development of 5.0? Please give us some details!

RE: Community Liaison - clarification by Nathalie on 03-10-2010 at 03:35 PM

quote:
Originally posted by warmth
Welcome Nathy(if I can call you like that)... Sorry if I sound rude with this but I think is enough introducing talking... let's talk about MP!L...

Warmth - your rudeness is mild :)-Nathalie is already a nickname, but I'll probably get more jokes with "Nathy" (I can spell it out in private - better not give you all more ideas here). :$ I got a lot worse earlier this week!, but thanks to the administrators here, the real bad stuff has been deleted.  I'll post 5.0 details when they become relevant...don't worry.
RE: Community Liaison - clarification by warmth on 03-10-2010 at 04:12 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Nathalie
quote:

Warmth - your rudeness is mild :)-Nathalie is already a nickname, but I'll probably get more jokes with "Nathy" (I can spell it out in private - better not give you all more ideas here). :$ I got a lot worse earlier this week!, but thanks to the administrators here, the real bad stuff has been deleted.  I'll post 5.0 details when they become relevant...don't worry.
Lol... thanks then Nathy :P Looking forward!
RE: Community Liaison - clarification by maxrase on 03-10-2010 at 06:43 PM

Welcome Natalie :)

RE: Community Liaison - clarification by Salem on 03-10-2010 at 09:58 PM

Welcome Natalie

It's actually good you started this thread, as I had no idea Vanessa had left so soon (I don't check the news on the main MsgPlus website to be honest).

Look forward to working with you on Messenger Plus!'s future.

~Salem(@)

RE: RE: Community Liaison - clarification by Patchou on 03-10-2010 at 11:10 PM

quote:
Who cares about that? Final Fantasy XIII is out!!

* Patchou disappears
RE: Community Liaison - clarification by Choli on 03-10-2010 at 11:16 PM

* Choli slaps Final Fantasy and Patchou around a bit with a large trout.

* Choli giggles :P

RE: Community Liaison - clarification by prashker on 03-10-2010 at 11:53 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Patchou
quote:

* Patchou disappears
I'm only at chapter 2 :sad:
RE: Community Liaison - clarification by Nagamasa on 03-10-2010 at 11:55 PM

quote:
In Canada, we grew up with the expression that if March comes in like a lion, it goes out with a lamb and vice versa.

orly. Never heard that before :P

But yeah hey there! There is no weird time, you're just between the Australians and the Europeans!
RE: Community Liaison - clarification by Lou on 03-11-2010 at 12:02 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Nagamasa
quote:
In Canada, we grew up with the expression that if March comes in like a lion, it goes out with a lamb and vice versa.

orly. Never heard that before :P
Neither have I...

quote:
. Presently, I’m working out of Yuna’s office in Israel
O_o Yuna has an office in Israel? Don't mind if I go... WTF?

(Y) on the name though. I always figured that name Vanessa and you had on here were really not professional looking at all.
RE: Community Liaison - clarification by toddy on 03-11-2010 at 12:07 AM

quote:
Originally posted by matty
Welcome Nathalie!

To give you an idea where we stood and the questions that we had (that have since then been answered to the best of the persons abilities) please review the thread here: Q&A for Vanessa (For those who don't see a thread title this is because the thread is located in the Beta Testing section.)

I am going to forward you an email that I have sent to Vanessa a few times and hadn't heard anything. Hopefully you can fill me in.

matty
why bother post a link when most can't see it............
RE: Community Liaison - clarification by Chrono on 03-11-2010 at 12:37 AM

quote:
quote:

* Patchou disappears
great game so far :banana:

:spam:

oh and welcome (just so this post isn't offtopic (A))

quote:
Originally posted by Lou
O_o Yuna has an office in Israel? Don't mind if I go... WTF?
Yes they do, that's why vanessa and nathalie were posting from that country :P. Patchou also stated it somewhere on the forums publicly ;)
RE: Community Liaison - clarification by Lou on 03-11-2010 at 12:57 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Chrono
Yes they do, that's why vanessa and nathalie were posting from that country :P. Patchou also stated it somewhere on the forums publicly ;)
That seems rather random to me. I wasn't aware there were offices in so many different countries. I also wasn't aware they were shipping Canadians to Israel to work..:P
RE: Community Liaison - clarification by Chrono on 03-11-2010 at 01:01 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Lou
That seems rather random to me. I wasn't aware there were offices in so many different countries. I also wasn't aware they were shipping Canadians to Israel to work..:P
i'd guess she's been in israel for a while :P i guess it's a good thing for yuna that she's canadian though, as it'd make it easier for them to send her to montreal if she was needed for whatever reason :p.
RE: Community Liaison - clarification by prashker on 03-11-2010 at 01:10 AM

:bow: THE DAY HAS COME, MP!L IS NOW RUN BY JEWS :bow:

BOW BEFORE YOUR SUPERIORS

RE: Community Liaison - clarification by Patchou on 03-11-2010 at 03:21 AM

* Patchou throws rocks to Sam

RE: Community Liaison - clarification by vows on 03-11-2010 at 03:55 AM

This all seems very very dodgy and strange. Why would a newly founded company who makes internet software have 7 different offices around the world? (vanessa said in another thread there was 7 offiices) and why would they have one in israel staffed by Canadians.

I am sorry, but that is very very very dodgy and strange.

RE: Community Liaison - clarification by CookieRevised on 03-11-2010 at 04:03 AM

lol at Sam...

Anyways, Nathalie, a big welcome and those kinds of info post are exactly what we want :D keep them coming now and then...

@vows: errr... an *international* company maybe? And since they don't sell or make real physical stuff, who cares where they sit behind a computer: uk, canada or israel, you can do that from everywhere. :dodgy:

quote:
Warmth - your rudeness is mild :)-Nathalie is already a nickname, but I'll probably get more jokes with "Nathy" (I can spell it out in private - better not give you all more ideas here).
You mean the meaning of 'Nathy' in a Dutch way? :D:P:$ I once had a girlfriend with the same name as you, and used that sa...... blah enough of this :p
RE: Community Liaison - clarification by WDZ on 03-11-2010 at 06:31 AM

quote:
Originally posted by vows
(vanessa said in another thread there was 7 offiices)
What thread? I couldn't find that, only a post by Patchou that says "several."
RE: Community Liaison - clarification by Eddie on 03-11-2010 at 06:37 AM

Welcome, again. 8-)

RE: Community Liaison - clarification by Nathalie on 03-11-2010 at 08:34 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Choli
Welcome Nathalie. Also, as I said to Vanessa, you're welcome to the Spanish Official Community and forums, too. :)
Thanks for inviting me to view the Spanish forums and for translating my message to Spanish and explaining some of the points.   I'm using an online translation tool to understand your comments there, as I don't speak Spanish (yet):-)
RE: RE: Community Liaison - clarification by vows on 03-11-2010 at 10:51 AM

quote:
Originally posted by CookieRevised
lol at Sam...

Anyways, Nathalie, a big welcome and those kinds of info post are exactly what we want :D keep them coming now and then...

@vows: errr... an *international* company maybe? And since they don't sell or make real physical stuff, who cares where they sit behind a computer: uk, canada or israel, you can do that from everywhere. :dodgy:

quote:
Warmth - your rudeness is mild :)-Nathalie is already a nickname, but I'll probably get more jokes with "Nathy" (I can spell it out in private - better not give you all more ideas here).
You mean the meaning of 'Nathy' in a Dutch way? :D:P:$ I once had a girlfriend with the same name as you, and used that sa...... blah enough of this :p

Exactly, they don't make physical stuff, so why 7 offices around the world? It just doesn't make sense. Wouldn't they keep all the devs in one office? It's dodgy.

quote:
Originally posted by WDZ
quote:
(vanessa said in another thread there was 7 offiices)
What thread? I couldn't find that, only a post by Patchou that says "several."

My mistake.
RE: Community Liaison - clarification by Menthix on 03-11-2010 at 11:02 AM

quote:
Exactly, they don't make physical stuff, so why 7 offices around the world?
Neither does Google and a whole lot other internet and software companies, doesn't keep them from having locations all over the world. It's probably more common for companies which don't make physical products to have multiple locations than the ones who do. Having physical products limits you. If you build one part in one location you'll have to ship it to the other location to finish it. Or you build the exact same thing in multiple locations. With software you can work together one the same thing from multiple location, yay internet.

Having multiple locations allows you to hire talented people without having to relocate them to the other side of the world.
RE: Community Liaison - clarification by NanaFreak on 03-11-2010 at 11:21 AM

Welcome Nathalie, I hope you get to like it around here and keep the good news flowing from Yuna to us and vice versa!

RE: RE: Community Liaison - clarification by vows on 03-11-2010 at 12:46 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Menthix
quote:
Exactly, they don't make physical stuff, so why 7 offices around the world?
Neither does Google and a whole lot other internet and software companies, doesn't keep them from having locations all over the world. It's probably more common for companies which don't make physical products to have multiple locations than the ones who do. Having physical products limits you. If you build one part in one location you'll have to ship it to the other location to finish it. Or you build the exact same thing in multiple locations. With software you can work together one the same thing from multiple location, yay internet.

Having multiple locations allows you to hire talented people without having to relocate them to the other side of the world.

But this is a newely founded company that focuses on 1 bit of software. You can't compare yuna to google.

So still this sounds dodgy.
RE: Community Liaison - clarification by Menthix on 03-11-2010 at 02:42 PM

quote:
But this is a newely founded company that focuses on 1 bit of software. You can't compare yuna to google.
True Google is an extreme case. But remember, Plus! has been bought/invested in. This is what makes it possible to create an office in Montreal and hire people in the first place. Who says the investing entity didn't already have an office in Israel before they got involved with Plus!?

Technically Yuna Software isn't a newly found company either, it was founded years ago by Patchou, who else comes up with a company name like that :p. What *did* change recently is that Patchou is no longer the only person in control of Yuna and in exchange new people and money is coming in, giving them the chance to expand.
RE: Community Liaison - clarification by blessedguy on 03-11-2010 at 03:02 PM

Welcome :)
I'll stick to NanaFreak's words:

quote:
Originally posted by NanaFreak
Welcome Nathalie, I hope you get to like it around here and keep the good news flowing from Yuna to us and vice versa!

By the way, sorry for doubting your really were from Yuna, and I guess you already know the reasons...
RE: Community Liaison - clarification by djdannyp on 03-11-2010 at 03:07 PM

http://shoutbox.menthix.net/member.php?action=profile&uid=84648

Conspicuous in their absence too :P

But yeah, there's nothing dodgy about a company having offices in different places, there could be any number of different reasons.

If you think it's dodgy, or have a problem with it, then no-one's forcing you to stick around.  I doubt Patchou would be agreeing with it unless it was beneficial or trustworthy

RE: Community Liaison - clarification by John Anderton on 03-11-2010 at 04:02 PM

Welcome once again.. :) Interesting spelling of your screen name. It's a first for me, I must admit :)

RE: Community Liaison - clarification by Chrissy on 03-11-2010 at 05:15 PM

Maybe set up a live webcam in the office :P ?

RE: Community Liaison - clarification by Choli on 03-11-2010 at 08:39 PM

quote:
Thanks for inviting me to view the Spanish forums and for translating my message to Spanish and explaining some of the points.
you're welcome. We use to translate the announcements and post them in the spanish forum so our users can see the news. Note that spanish is the language in which most Messenger Plus! users install and use the software :)
quote:
I'm using an online translation tool to understand your comments there
ask for help if you don't understand anything... we'll be glad to translate whatever back into english for you.
quote:
as I don't speak Spanish (yet)
(Y)

quote:
Originally posted by djdannyp

btw, WDZ: what about listing the Yuna Software members in the forum team page?
RE: Community Liaison - clarification by Lou on 03-11-2010 at 08:54 PM

quote:
without having to relocate them
The two we've seen were both relocated, so I don't think that's it :P. It's much more likely that it's from the company that bought Yuna.
RE: Community Liaison - clarification by Patchou on 03-11-2010 at 09:04 PM

vows: there's nothing wrong in having different offices and we don't have 7, we only have two main ones: Israel and Canada. We also have people working in different places but that's just common stuff for an internet company.

In Israel, we have a lot of talented people taking care of business related matters, this helps me concentrate on development. You have to realize that Messenger Plus! has grown a lot, 60 million users is huge, so much can be done, I couldn't continue to do both software development and business development (and I prefer technical work). That's all there is to it :).

quote:
Maybe set up a live webcam in the office
Would be boring to watch :p. I plan on taking some pictures once the cable guy has finished his job. Right now, even my own office is a mess, I have Newegg boxes everywhere and my cats spend their days trying to steal and eat packaging material.
RE: Community Liaison - clarification by Chrissy on 03-11-2010 at 09:13 PM

Well patate spears was ok :P

Anyway, any chance of new beta testers for version 5?

RE: Community Liaison - clarification by user27089 on 03-11-2010 at 11:20 PM

Welcome to the forum :-).

RE: Community Liaison - clarification by Lou on 03-12-2010 at 12:36 AM

quote:
Originally posted by krissy-afc
Well patate spears was ok :P

Anyway, any chance of new beta testers for version 5?
Don't you think the testing team is large enough?:P Haha, who knows. Lots of people left ;o
RE: Community Liaison - clarification by NanaFreak on 03-12-2010 at 06:39 AM

Yea I think that the beta testers will need to be repicked... a LOT of people that are beta testers dont even use windows anymore... let alone MP!L !!

also, krissy... dont get your hopes up... it would be VERY unlikely that you will get picked as a tester...

RE: Community Liaison - clarification by Nathalie on 03-13-2010 at 10:48 PM

quote:
Originally posted by djdannyp

Conspicuous in their absence too :P

Hi DJDannyP - I'm not familiar with all the inside humour yet -  (and you have inside jokes going back quite a few years;)could you please explain the reference/question/raised eyebrow about Hanan?

And thanks for those who posted welcomes to me...

RE: Community Liaison - clarification by matty on 03-14-2010 at 12:54 AM

hananb was introduced to us as a new developer on the Messenger Plus! project however has yet to post to introduce him/herself or talk to us in any way.

RE: Community Liaison - clarification by djdannyp on 03-14-2010 at 12:59 AM

quote:
hananb was introduced to us as a new developer on the Messenger Plus! project however has yet to post to introduce him/herself or talk to us in any way.

Yeah, that was all I was meaning.....that they were introduced by Patchou but have yet to make a post on the forums and haven't even logged on since September.  Hopefully all relevant development information is being passed onto them (requested features, etc), but it would be nice to hear from a developer that our voices are being heard, etc
RE: Community Liaison - clarification by mathieumg on 03-14-2010 at 01:06 AM

Sorry for the late post, welcome Nathalie!

RE: Community Liaison - clarification by John Anderton on 03-14-2010 at 03:53 AM

quote:
quote:

* Patchou disappears
(Y)

quote:
Originally posted by SonicSam
:bow: THE DAY HAS COME, MP!L IS NOW RUN BY JEWS :bow:

BOW BEFORE YOUR SUPERIORS

I thought Canadians were taking over the world. I guess you lie in both sets.. we're screwed :sad:
RE: Community Liaison - clarification by user27089 on 03-14-2010 at 01:02 PM

quote:

I know this may contradict what I've said in previous posts but I don't think it's necessary for them to tell you everything, we may think it is, but they don't.

A lot of people aren't into this social media thing.

To be honest, I'm sure this'll move to a stage where they don't really care about anything but $$$.

Edit: Not sure this is relevant, but I sent a mail to Patchou about a year ago and I still haven't been removed from the beta tester list... I no longer use WLM or Messenger Plus!
RE: Community Liaison - clarification by Kenji on 03-14-2010 at 01:10 PM

quote:
Originally posted by traxor
Edit: Not sure this is relevant, but I sent a mail to Patchou about a year ago and I still haven't been removed from the beta tester list... I no longer use WLM or Messenger Plus!
QQ
RE: Community Liaison - clarification by matty on 03-14-2010 at 01:40 PM

quote:
quote:

I know this may contradict what I've said in previous posts but I don't think it's necessary for them to tell you everything, we may think it is, but they don't.

A lot of people aren't into this social media thing.

To be honest, I'm sure this'll move to a stage where they don't really care about anything but $$$.

That isn't what I was trying to say. I was simply explaining to Nathalie what djdannyp was referring to.
RE: Community Liaison - clarification by Nathalie on 03-14-2010 at 03:46 PM

Thanks Matty. I guess I'll be the one talking (soon).

RE: Community Liaison - clarification by Rolando on 03-14-2010 at 06:24 PM

You do speak more "professionally" than Vanessa, that's for sure, and you only used two emoticons- perhaps there's hope

RE: Community Liaison - clarification by Hank on 03-15-2010 at 02:36 AM

quote:

what do you use as a matter of interest?
RE: Community Liaison - clarification by NanaFreak on 03-15-2010 at 03:04 AM

quote:
Originally posted by ICQ
quote:

what do you use as a matter of interest?
he uses a mac... this is why the testers should be repicked as there are many like traxor that dont use it or even come on the forums to help out anymore and that...
RE: Community Liaison - clarification by Hank on 03-15-2010 at 03:10 AM

quote:
Originally posted by NanaFreak
he uses a mac... this is why the testers should be repicked as there are many like traxor that dont use it or even come on the forums to help out anymore and that...
ohh ok,  i have seen screenshots of him using Mac but i forgot.  but yeah Testers should be repicked thats assuming Patchou is still using Testers in the forum to test an upcoming version of MPL
RE: Community Liaison - clarification by NanaFreak on 03-15-2010 at 03:18 AM

im quite sure patchou will because he knows how big a part this community is to MP!L ;)

RE: Community Liaison - clarification by CookieRevised on 03-15-2010 at 05:37 AM

quote:
Originally posted by ICQ
but yeah Testers should be repicked thats assuming Patchou is still using Testers in the forum to test an upcoming version of MPL
yes he is, nothing has changed regarding that.
RE: Community Liaison - clarification by Patchou on 03-15-2010 at 08:30 AM

indeed

RE: Community Liaison - clarification by user27089 on 03-15-2010 at 03:38 PM

quote:
indeed
spammer

I'm using Adium by the way :)
RE: Community Liaison - clarification by Hank on 03-15-2010 at 09:30 PM

i thought it was that, ty Trax

RE: Community Liaison - clarification by Lt.Col.DraGon on 03-15-2010 at 10:01 PM

Welcome Nathalie :)

RE: Community Liaison - clarification by High Speed Chaser on 03-17-2010 at 11:33 AM

Welcome Nathalie

Wow a lot has changed since I was last here.

Good Luck for the future still, hopefully the community will stay with the program and vice versa and that it will be like the older days :)

P.S. Can someone tell me more about Yuna Software?

RE: Community Liaison - clarification by djdannyp on 03-17-2010 at 12:52 PM

Yuna Software is a company setup by Patchou many moons ago that Plus! is registered to.  Recently the company has been the subject of investment (deemed crucial to Plus!'s future by Patchou) and so he is now no longer in sole control of Yuna Software, but is still largely in control of Plus!.

There are many other recent posts on the subject here

RE: Community Liaison - clarification by Nathalie on 03-17-2010 at 01:13 PM

Thanks djdannyP, for your answer and  link, prompted by
High Speed Chaser's question!!!

RE: Community Liaison - clarification by High Speed Chaser on 03-18-2010 at 06:59 AM

Thank you djdannyp and Nathalie! :)

RE: Community Liaison - clarification by Discrate on 03-22-2010 at 05:52 AM

These past couple of threads were a great read. LOL.

Welcome Nathalie.

What a beautiful name you have :)

RE: Community Liaison - clarification by Chrissy on 03-28-2010 at 04:46 PM

Does Yuna Software have a Yuna Software website yet?

RE: Community Liaison - clarification by Menthix on 03-28-2010 at 05:10 PM

yunasoftware.com, but it just redirects to the Plus! site (at least for now).

RE: RE: Community Liaison - clarification by Nathalie on 04-06-2010 at 11:23 AM

quote:

Menthix is right.  We may have a site in the future that will link to all the Yuna projects/other sites, but not yet.
RE: Community Liaison - clarification by Chrissy on 04-06-2010 at 01:21 PM

quote:
quote:

Menthix is right.  We may have a site in the future that will link to all the Yuna projects/other sites, but not yet.
Who owns yuna software?
RE: RE: Community Liaison - clarification by Nathalie on 04-06-2010 at 02:07 PM

Who owns yuna software?

Hi Chrissy, Yuna Software is a private company, and that's why this sort of information isn't available or posted. 
RE: Community Liaison - clarification by Chrissy on 04-06-2010 at 02:13 PM

Oh, I see. :)

RE: Community Liaison - clarification by toddy on 04-06-2010 at 05:31 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Chrissy
basically someone bad, otherwise they wouldn't have an issue posting the info
RE: RE: Community Liaison - clarification by prashker on 04-06-2010 at 08:06 PM

quote:
Originally posted by toddy
quote:
Originally posted by Chrissy
basically someone bad, otherwise they wouldn't have an issue posting the info
Not really. I did a report on a local private company working on energy alternatives (renewable). You'd be surprised on out of all the questions I asked how few they could actually answer because of being a private company.