Shoutbox

can't connect to mail(from the envelope in wlmplus - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: WLM Plus! Help (/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+----- Thread: can't connect to mail(from the envelope in wlmplus (/showthread.php?tid=94100)

can't connect to mail(from the envelope in wlmplus by danone on 03-14-2010 at 02:45 AM

since this after noon i can not connect to my mail from the envelope in wlmplus it's going to a page and i have to put my e-mail adress and my password to go in my mail but i can see if i have mail.i did not have this probleme before today.i hope i was not to hard to understand my english is not very good thank you in advance

RE: can't connect to mail(from the envelope in wlmplus by djdannyp on 03-14-2010 at 11:04 AM

Have you set it to remember your username & password on Windows Live Hotmail?

RE: can't connect to mail(from the envelope in wlmplus by danone on 03-14-2010 at 02:16 PM

yes i did set it but this morning it's working good.so now i would like to know why it was doing that mayby it's the server or something else?thank you

RE: can't connect to mail(from the envelope in wlmplus by Lou on 03-14-2010 at 07:49 PM

quote:
Originally posted by danone
yes i did set it but this morning it's working good.so now i would like to know why it was doing that mayby it's the server or something else?thank you
You'd have to ask the folks over at Microsoft, because I don't think anyone can help you with that.
RE: can't connect to mail(from the envelope in wlmplus by djdannyp on 03-14-2010 at 07:57 PM

Try signing out of the website completely, then going back to it just by going to www.hotmail.com and checking it to remember e-mail address and password and then seeing if you can get straight into it via the envelope of Windows Live Messenger