Shoutbox

[SOLVED]Plugins which put the cover of the song your're listenning on your picture - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Skype & Technology (/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+---- Forum: Skype & Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+----- Thread: [SOLVED]Plugins which put the cover of the song your're listenning on your picture (/showthread.php?tid=94136)

[SOLVED]Plugins which put the cover of the song your're listenning on your picture by Darkjuda on 03-18-2010 at 04:43 PM

Hello there,

I like listenning my music in itunes while chatting and I would like to find a way that the cover of the song i'm listenning takes place of my picture in Winlive.
In that way, as soon as my song changes, my Winlive picture changes too in the new cover.

Is there any plug in able to do that?

Thanks

I hope you'll understand what i want, excuse my poor english, I'm french.

RE: Plugins which put the cover of the song your're listenning on your self picture by Chris4 on 03-18-2010 at 04:49 PM

Sure, check out Now Playing and iTunes+. :)

RE: Plugins which put the cover of the song your're listenning on your self picture by Darkjuda on 03-18-2010 at 05:57 PM

Yeah thanks you very much chris, exactly what I wanted!
I took itunes+.
But is there a comand line to make the pic change automatically?

RE: Plugins which put the cover of the song your're listenning on your self picture by djdannyp on 03-18-2010 at 07:04 PM

iTunes+ will make the pic change automatically, you don't need to use a command line, just select the option in the options window

RE: Plugins which put the cover of the song your're listenning on your self picture by Darkjuda on 03-18-2010 at 07:46 PM

Yeah, thanks I found it!

Thank you guys