Shoutbox

[split] using the new version of wlm when I install msg plus its happened nothing - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: WLM Plus! Help (/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+----- Thread: [split] using the new version of wlm when I install msg plus its happened nothing (/showthread.php?tid=94142)

RE: Messenger Plus! Live 4.83 by twitskull on 03-18-2010 at 10:46 PM

üüpss
sry but I have problems with msg plus :(
Im using the new version of wlm when I install msg plus its happened nothing
and when I open the wlm I can't see the button PLUS! on my wlm..
sometimes when I install it my computer restared automatically
can I fix this problem?
sry about my bad english.
WGF twitskull!

RE: [split] using the new version of wlm when I install msg plus its happened nothing by djdannyp on 03-18-2010 at 11:37 PM

Please read the following thread:

Messenger Plus! Live Disappears after restart

Thanks

RE: [split] using the new version of wlm when I install msg plus its happened nothing by twitskull on 03-19-2010 at 04:35 PM

I'm not using none of those programs..
all my programs that I have installed on my pc

http://img179.yfrog.com/img179/42/unbenanntkz.jpg

http://yfrog.com/4zunbenanntkzj

thanks..

RE: [split] using the new version of wlm when I install msg plus its happened nothing by twitskull on 03-19-2010 at 04:52 PM

and I just formated my pc with Windows SP 3
so  it is Windows Xp Home Edition
my cousin has formated his pc with this CD and the msg plus its working on his pc :D but to my pc its working not :S
I don't know why?
anyone to help ??

RE: [split] using the new version of wlm when I install msg plus its happened nothing by djdannyp on 03-19-2010 at 05:46 PM

You haven't installed Messenger Plus! Live.

Download it from here and then you should see it on your computer

RE: [split] using the new version of wlm when I install msg plus its happened nothing by twitskull on 03-19-2010 at 05:49 PM

yees I removed it because Its working not..
I remove the windows messenger and I installed it again ..
and the msg plus I install it again .. but nothing..
the same..

RE: [split] using the new version of wlm when I install msg plus its happened nothing by djdannyp on 03-19-2010 at 08:11 PM

Did you definitely download it from the official website?

Did you install the sponsor toolbar or not?

RE: [split] using the new version of wlm when I install msg plus its happened nothing by twitskull on 03-19-2010 at 10:48 PM

yeah I did..
but its working not..

RE: [split] using the new version of wlm when I install msg plus its happened nothing by jerrygoh89 on 03-27-2010 at 04:20 AM

i face same problem here~
can any1 help me?
i have none of those programme

RE: [split] using the new version of wlm when I install msg plus its happened nothing by Chris4 on 03-27-2010 at 06:45 AM

quote:
Originally posted by twitskull
yeah I did..
but its working not..
Can you take a screenshot of them both installed (Add/Remove Programs list) along with Windows Live Messenger running next to it?

- Remove WLM and Plus! then download and reinstall if you haven't already.
- Make sure you're on an administrator account.
- Make sure you're not running WLM in compatibility mode.
RE: [split] using the new version of wlm when I install msg plus its happened nothing by Patchou on 03-27-2010 at 10:58 PM

when you say "new version of wlm", can you confirm you'Re not talking about the current leaked beta of WLM version 15? if so, Plus! is not compatible with it yet. It will be later this year, when the new WLM is finally released to the public.

RE: [split] using the new version of wlm when I install msg plus its happened nothing by Chris4 on 03-28-2010 at 06:11 AM

Ah well spotted, most likely that's the case.