Shoutbox

Problem with enabling scripts.. Help plz - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: Scripting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=39)
+----- Thread: Problem with enabling scripts.. Help plz (/showthread.php?tid=94164)

Problem with enabling scripts.. Help plz by its_maself on 03-20-2010 at 08:40 PM

No matter what script I add, I can't seem to enable it.
In the script menu, when I check mark the script and apply, it says "running" next to it but a message pops up saying the script is disabled even though it shows "running"

Any help?

RE: Problem with enabling scripts.. Help plz by djdannyp on 03-20-2010 at 09:00 PM

Do other features of Messenger Plus! Live such as coloured names work?

Can we see which scripts you've added?

Type (!SVER) and send it in a conversation and then copy and paste the result here.

RE: Problem with enabling scripts.. Help plz by its_maself on 03-20-2010 at 09:26 PM

Yes other features like Colored names, Messenger Lock and Multiple MSN work just fine.

These are the scripts I have currently:

Scripts Running:
NudgesToolsScript 1.38
Insulter 1.0
IP Remote 1.0 En

I tried some other scripts before too which didn work, so I removed them.

I have WLM verrsion 14.0.8089.726 and Messenger Plus! version 4.83.0.376

RE: Problem with enabling scripts.. Help plz by its_maself on 03-20-2010 at 09:41 PM

Actually even the Insulter says disabled, it still works when I try to send messages *-)

and so does IP remote 8-)

maybe the problem is just with nudges then

RE: Problem with enabling scripts.. Help plz by pollolibredegrasa on 03-20-2010 at 09:53 PM

IIRC, NudgesToolsScript requires you to manually enable it from within the script's menu, as well as being enabled in Plus! preferences. Click the scripts icon in a conversation or on the contact list, then go to NudgesToolsScript and click Enable.

Hope this helps :)

RE: Problem with enabling scripts.. Help plz by its_maself on 03-20-2010 at 10:54 PM

That worked for the nudges! Thanks a lot!

But for IP Remote, should the remote user also have Messenger Plus! for it to work?

RE: Problem with enabling scripts.. Help plz by djdannyp on 03-20-2010 at 10:56 PM

Yes, for IP Remote to work properly both users must have the script installed

RE: Problem with enabling scripts.. Help plz by beenman123 on 03-22-2010 at 09:52 AM

Nice post. This is a great work.