Shoutbox

how reliable is the "Who has you in their contact list" list? - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Skype & Technology (/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+---- Forum: Skype & Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+----- Thread: how reliable is the "Who has you in their contact list" list? (/showthread.php?tid=94222)

how reliable is the "Who has you in their contact list" list? by maykk on 03-27-2010 at 12:01 PM

Because someone who I think has recently (within the last week) deleted me is still on this list (I don't think she blocked me), but when I check who deleted me on blockstatus.com and also an other online delete checker, she shows up as deleted.

could it be it's not updated? which of the two would be more reliable?

RE: how reliable is the "Who has you in their contact list" list? by djdannyp on 03-27-2010 at 12:38 PM

Please read the following for more information:

Contact List Clean-Up NOT Working - Information!

No online websites (such as blockstatus.com) work anymore.

At the moment, "Who has you in their contact list" isn't accurate, but it will be once the server issue gets sorted.  Websites like that one will never be accurate

RE: how reliable is the "Who has you in their contact list" list? by CookieRevised on 03-28-2010 at 09:22 AM

quote:
Originally posted by maykk
Because someone who I think has recently (within the last week) deleted me is still on this list (I don't think she blocked me), but when I check who deleted me on blockstatus.com and also an other online delete checker, she shows up as deleted.
To continue what djdannyp already told you: I very very strongly advise you to change your password now.

99,999% of all online 'block checkers' and 'delete checkers' (or similar services) are scams designed to steal your login and password! There is also no online blockchecker which is accurate. It is impossible for other programs (website based or not) to accuratly check if you are blocked.
RE: how reliable is the "Who has you in their contact list" list? by Chris4 on 03-28-2010 at 10:47 AM

You don't want to end up with your login details published online, that's what happened to 20,000+ people, most likely fell for similar 'block checkers'.