Shoutbox

auto accept files - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: Scripting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=39)
+----- Thread: auto accept files (/showthread.php?tid=94264)

auto accept files by GentleSoul on 03-31-2010 at 10:40 PM

Hey there in MsgPlus which allows you to automatically receive files, sometimes I work away and leave my work laptop on at home and send work files to my laptop, could someone please create a script which i can install on my home laptop where i can type something like /autoaccept mypassword and /turnoff mypassword

regards

RE: auto accept files by Chrissy on 03-31-2010 at 10:49 PM

You could use Dropbox. It's not a script or anything to do with WLM but will serve you perfectly.

RE: auto accept files by whiz on 04-02-2010 at 07:22 PM

Would it be possible to create a script that modifies the registry value for automatically accepting file transfers?

RE: auto accept files by matty on 04-12-2010 at 01:48 PM

quote:
Originally posted by whiz
Would it be possible to create a script that modifies the registry value for automatically accepting file transfers?
No this wouldn't be a viable solution as Plus! does not monitor the registry values.

Plus! however will allow you to setup an Auto Accept for files from a specified address. You can do this by enabling the Auto Accept and selecting your secondary email address. If this isn't option isn't plausable for you let me know I can write a script that will do this for you.