Shoutbox

- Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Forum: Forum & Website (/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+----- Thread: (/showthread.php?tid=94470)

by Olli100 on 04-27-2010 at 04:27 PM

Still no Finnish website for Messenger Plus! Live. Where it is? Has translator stopped translating Msgpluslive ?

--

Ei edelleenkään suomenkielistä sivua Messenger Plus! Livelle.... missä se oikein on? onko kääntäjä jo lopettanu MsgPlusliven kääntämisen vai ??

by Chris4 on 04-27-2010 at 05:24 PM

There's currently a problem with international domains.

See this thread for more info.

by Menthix on 04-27-2010 at 05:36 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Chris4
There's currently a problem with international domains.

See this thread for more info.
I don't think that's the issue here though. As far as I know msgpluslive.fi never existed, the site was never translated in Finish.

OP is simply asking why the site isn't translated in Finish. As far as I know translation of the site was always optional. Messenger Plus! itself is translated in 21 languages (including Finish) and being kept up to date.

The site will probably be completely redone later this year, it would be a waste to put much time in translating it now.
by Chris4 on 04-27-2010 at 05:43 PM

@Menthix: Ah I see.

Well I hope the website is translated into your language soon, Olli100.

Keep checking back, translators may be needed for different languages.

For the meantime you could use Google Translate.

by Olli100 on 04-28-2010 at 12:48 PM

When I sent him email , he answered (25 MAY 2009)

quote:
I publish the Finnish version later this year.

Almost a YEAR ago he said this!!, so not very good!
by Vilkku on 04-28-2010 at 07:39 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Olli100

quote:

Valitettavasti kääntäjät eivät ole millään palkkalistalla, vaan kaikki kääntämistyö on vapaaehtoista. Me emme siis voi muuta kun odottaa. Jos haluat lisätietoja asiasta, sinun on pakko ottaa yhteyttä suoraan kääntäjään (taas).
by Olli100 on 04-29-2010 at 11:54 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Vilkku
quote:

quote:

Valitettavasti kääntäjät eivät ole millään palkkalistalla, vaan kaikki kääntämistyö on vapaaehtoista. Me emme siis voi muuta kun odottaa. Jos haluat lisätietoja asiasta, sinun on pakko ottaa yhteyttä suoraan kääntäjään (taas).
laitoin postin kääntäjälle
by samtron on 05-01-2010 at 11:06 PM

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Vilkku
quote:

quote:

laitoin postin kääntäjälle
Yes, I received your mail. Please don't spam my mailbox. Send me a PM via this forum if you have something in your mind, but please don't ask for any release dates anymore, thank you.*

The new Messenger website will also include the Finnish language.
It's true it has taken too long and the project is freezed until the next job for new website arrives. :)

* I don't like to publish any release dates as this whole translating is maintened at peoples freetime. Next time anyone asks the release date will be February.
by Olli100 on 05-02-2010 at 04:43 AM

quote:
It's true it has taken too long and the project is freezed until the next job for new website arrives.
Ja milloin tämä tapahtuu? siis uusi sivusto tulee?
by Vilkku on 05-02-2010 at 07:32 AM

quote:
quote:
It's true it has taken too long and the project is freezed until the next job for new website arrives.
Ja milloin tämä tapahtuu? siis uusi sivusto tulee?
quote:
* I don't like to publish any release dates as this whole translating is maintened at peoples freetime. Next time anyone asks the release date will be February.

by Olli100 on 05-02-2010 at 08:11 AM

okei kiitoksia en osannut tuota yhdistää toiseen.

by Lou on 05-02-2010 at 09:59 PM

Have you gotten too lazy to at least try to follow the forum rules?

quote:
Originally posted by http://shoutbox.menthix.net/rules.html
Languages: All posts should be written in English. If you post in a different language, please provide an English translation. Note: this rule does not apply to the Translation  forum.

edit:

quote:
Originally posted by djdannyp
The thread started in the translation forum but was moved

And it also started out with an English translation every time. Also, it's no longer the case.
by djdannyp on 05-02-2010 at 10:58 PM

The thread started in the translation forum but was moved

by CookieRevised on 05-03-2010 at 10:40 AM

I was the one who reported the thread (and a similar one) to be moved to this subforum.

The thread should never have been started in the 'Translation' subforum to begin with as this is/was not about the Messenger Plus! translation but about the domain name msgpluslive.fi - aka the 'website' in 'forum & websites'.

and it still isn't about the Messenger Plus! translation, so.... long live Google Translator :p...

;)

----

Messenger Plus! Live Extension > Translation
Plus! supports multiple languages – this section is for improving the translations.

General > Forum & Website
Questions, suggestions, and ideas concerning these forums or the Plus! website.