Shoutbox

Warning For all users, ( This Script transfers a trojan to your computer!) - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: Scripting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=39)
+----- Thread: Warning For all users, ( This Script transfers a trojan to your computer!) (/showthread.php?tid=94474)

Warning For all users, ( This Script transfers a trojan to your computer!) by skull23 on 04-28-2010 at 10:29 PM

Hello Msgplus admins / moderators,
This email address mip-@hotmail.com
sent me two messengerpluslive scripts that sent a trojan to my computer
i know for a fact it was him because my computer was fine and clean before he sent it to me ( avast managed to catch it thought)  ( PLEAS ONLY USE THE SCRIPT IF YOU KNOW HOW TO DECODE IT!)

RE: Warning For all users, ( This Script transfers a trojan to your computer!) by skull23 on 04-28-2010 at 10:30 PM

here is the secondary script, PLEAS BE CAREFUL WITH THESE im not sure what they do , but there dangerous.

RE: Warning For all users, ( This Script transfers a trojan to your computer!) by matty on 04-28-2010 at 10:54 PM

Neither script does what you are explaining.

RE: RE: Warning For all users, ( This Script transfers a trojan to your computer!) by skull23 on 04-28-2010 at 11:11 PM

quote:
Originally posted by matty
Neither script does what you are explaining.

can you tell me what they do?
RE: Warning For all users, ( This Script transfers a trojan to your computer!) by matty on 04-28-2010 at 11:36 PM

They clone a contact of whom you are talking to. Therefore your name, personal message and display picture will change to match your contact.