Shoutbox

My msn doesn't load? - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Skype & Technology (/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+---- Forum: Skype & Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+----- Thread: My msn doesn't load? (/showthread.php?tid=94592)

My msn doesn't load? by HiImTlp on 05-15-2010 at 04:49 PM

Hi guys, I really need some help on how to get Messenger on my start menu/taskbar. I go to C:/Program Files/Messenger Plus! Live. And I cannot find a run or a place to pin it too. Can someone help me? And also I try to add the Nudge script, and it says I don't have the right msn says I need 14.17272. or some shizzle

Any people wanna help a newbie here?

RE: My msn doesn't load? by Moh on 05-15-2010 at 06:15 PM

The Messenger Plus! Live folder has nothing to do with this. Go to C:\Program Files\Windows Live\Messenger and then right click on msnmsgr.exe then Pin to start menu.

About the NudgesToolsScript, I assume you have the latest build of Windows Live Messenger that has just been released recently so, the script won't work because it's not compatible with that build.

RE: RE: My msn doesn't load? by HiImTlp on 05-15-2010 at 06:36 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Moh
The Messenger Plus! Live folder has nothing to do with this. Go to C:\Program Files\Windows Live\Messenger and then right click on msnmsgr.exe then Pin to start menu.

About the NudgesToolsScript, I assume you have the latest build of Windows Live Messenger that has just been released recently so, the script won't work because it's not compatible with that build.

There is no other folder called Messenger. Skins, scripts, interface, languages.

Only 2 .exe's

Is the new version of msn this; Messenger Plus! Live 4.84.382

RE: RE: RE: My msn doesn't load? by pollolibredegrasa on 05-15-2010 at 06:58 PM

Read the post properly. You're looking in the wrong folder.

This:

quote:
Originally posted by HiImTlp
There is no other folder called Messenger. Skins, scripts, interface, languages.

Only 2 .exe's

is the contents of the Messenger Plus! Live folder. As Moh said:

quote:
Originally posted by Moh
The Messenger Plus! Live folder has nothing to do with this. Go to C:\Program Files\Windows Live\Messenger