Shoutbox

Any Way To Check History Of Blocked/Deleted Friends? - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: WLM Plus! Help (/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+----- Thread: Any Way To Check History Of Blocked/Deleted Friends? (/showthread.php?tid=94640)

Any Way To Check History Of Blocked/Deleted Friends? by Vanchatron on 05-24-2010 at 12:16 AM

I was just wondering if (in Windows Live Messenger) there was a way to see what friends you've blocked & deleted in the past?  I've got somebody from a couple of years ago (who I blocked & deleted from my Windows Live Messenger at the time) I would like to get back into contact with but I've forgotten their email address.

Thanks in advance :)

RE: Any Way To Check History Of Blocked/Deleted Friends? by Chris4 on 05-24-2010 at 12:39 AM

Yes. Go to Tools > Options > Privacy.

You'll see a 'Block list', which has all the contacts you've ever blocked.

The contact you're looking for will be on that list.

Good luck.

RE: Any Way To Check History Of Blocked/Deleted Friends? by Vanchatron on 05-24-2010 at 02:21 AM

Thank you very much.  On a related note, is there any way to delete that list, incase I absolutely don't want to speak to somebody and want to forget their email?

RE: Any Way To Check History Of Blocked/Deleted Friends? by djdannyp on 05-24-2010 at 05:59 AM

If you remove someone from your block list then they will no longer be blocked, so it would be possible for them to speak to you again....the best way to forget a blocked person's e-mail is to not look at the block list ;)