Shoutbox

A long time has passed - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: WLM Plus! General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+----- Thread: A long time has passed (/showthread.php?tid=94683)

A long time has passed by upsignal on 05-29-2010 at 01:33 AM

look at my post:

quote:
http://shoutbox.menthix.net/showthread.php?tid=71403&pid=785676#pid785676

It has passed so many time, that i don't even remember the password for my old nickname. Anyway, i don't care about it anymore. I waited year after year, version after version...and nothing.
I remember everytime a new plus version was launched, i got all excited and run to the changelist, searching it if it was implemented...but nothing. Well, i just gave up, and eventually stoped using messenger plus. though i install it from time to time just to check how you guys going with the code. pretty job done so far. I heard version 5 is being cooked and it has a lot new stuff. Though amoung all the stuff it has... i bet it doesn't have the only thing i really care, a decent nickname customization. Anyway, those who want to know what i'm talking about, just take a look at that link. It's just a feature that was present on messenger plus 3. long live ;)
RE: A long time has passed by CookieRevised on 05-29-2010 at 12:19 PM

In the future try to reply to the existing thread instead of creating yet another one (not to mention without a proper descriptive subject). This to avoid repeating everything what has been discussed in all those previous threads.... ;)

I'm also one of those who still want the Custom Nickname feature (like it was in Plus!3) to be returned though... And from time to time (eg: on the MVP summits) I make sure this message gets forwarded to the Messenger people also, but so far without any result.

EDIT:

quote:
Originally posted by upsignal
i thought it was too old to bump it, i don't know
Nothing is too old if it is relevant ;)
RE: A long time has passed by upsignal on 05-29-2010 at 01:51 PM

thanks dude, and sorry for reposting. i thought it was too old to bump it, i don't know :)