Shoutbox

Tabbed Chat disables shake to minimise on Windows 7 - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: WLM Plus! Bug Reports (/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+----- Thread: Tabbed Chat disables shake to minimise on Windows 7 (/showthread.php?tid=94685)

Tabbed Chat disables shake to minimise on Windows 7 by matty13 on 05-29-2010 at 02:16 PM

I use this feature in Windows 7 when i shake a window and all the busy windows minimise, shake again they pop back up.

Well with tabbed chats when i shake to minimise nothing happens, i can't seem to get it to work, does this happen for anyone else? Im using the April 18th Release of Msgplus on Windows 7 64-bit.

This happens when tabbed chats are open.

Thanks
Matt

RE: Tabbed Chat disables shake to minimise on Windows 7 by Spunky on 05-29-2010 at 06:04 PM

Works fine for me on the same set-up

RE: Tabbed Chat disables shake to minimise on Windows 7 by Vilkku on 05-30-2010 at 01:12 PM

I have the same issue as the OP.

RE: Tabbed Chat disables shake to minimise on Windows 7 by djdannyp on 05-30-2010 at 06:29 PM

Do you mean that shaking the tabbed chat window itself doesn't minimise everything?

If so then I can confirm this too

RE: RE: Tabbed Chat disables shake to minimise on Windows 7 by matty13 on 05-30-2010 at 06:42 PM

quote:
Originally posted by djdannyp
Do you mean that shaking the tabbed chat window itself doesn't minimise everything?

If so then I can confirm this too

Yea thats the one, i just find it useful sometimes when im chatting on msn you know and need to access my desktop, but tabbed chatting disables this.

Hopefully it can be fixed.

Matt.
RE: Tabbed Chat disables shake to minimise on Windows 7 by Spunky on 05-30-2010 at 07:28 PM

Confirmed for the chat windows themselves (I thought you meant it disabled altogether)