Shoutbox

problem with getting messages through - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: WLM Plus! Bug Reports (/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+----- Thread: problem with getting messages through (/showthread.php?tid=94745)

problem with getting messages through by refused99 on 06-07-2010 at 04:15 PM

edit:

windows live version 2009 (build 14.0.8089.726)
windows xp
newest plus version

hello,

over the last days (2 weeks?) im more often having problems getting messages through to the chat partner. it takes some time and after a while i get the "following message could not be delivered bla bla"-failure message. it happens rather randomly and im unable to recreate this bug. now i wanted to ask around if there are others who are having this problem or if it is just me. fwiw i have the newest version installed if this information is somehow important. as far as i can remember i didn't have this problems before i updated.

would be very thankful for help,
refused99

p.s.: after editing to put in the info i may try to update the live. maybe there is the problem.

editII: nope, after updating the live it still happens with random persons. for example i can now chat with one other person but the one where i noticed it again still doesn't get my messages.

RE: problem with getting messages through by matty on 06-07-2010 at 05:00 PM

It is a server side issue. Nothing that we can do anything about. It simply is a problem with the transmission of messages.

[edit]Woot post 7000![/edit]

RE: problem with getting messages through by refused99 on 06-07-2010 at 06:05 PM

Thanks, so at least I know the problem is not on my side either. And congrats. ;)