Shoutbox

messenger plus scripts ( How many ? ) - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: Scripting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=39)
+----- Thread: messenger plus scripts ( How many ? ) (/showthread.php?tid=94751)

messenger plus scripts ( How many ? ) by Yes on 06-09-2010 at 04:13 PM

How many scripts can be running at the same time ???
I have 4 scripts write now : 2 disabled and the others r running bcuz when I had the four running I had a problem : " I can't change my personal message !!! " so I disable the 2 new scripts and I can now change it as I like so I want to know how can I run more scripts without problembs ???                                                                         *-)

RE: messenger plus scripts ( How many ? ) by matty on 06-09-2010 at 04:40 PM

You can run as many as you would like. Some will change your personal message and that can cause a conflict.

RE: messenger plus scripts ( How many ? ) by Chris4 on 06-09-2010 at 04:42 PM

There isn't a limit as far as I'm aware. I just tested running 20 at the same time and no problems.

Work out which of the 2 new scripts are causing the problem with your personal message.

RE: messenger plus scripts ( How many ? ) by Menthix on 06-09-2010 at 05:45 PM

I tried 100+ once as an experiment. You'll definitely start to notice it in your performance at that point :).

But like the others said, theoretically there is no limit. Some scripts automatically change your personal message though, which means whatever you type there yourself won't stick. It's a matter of reading carefully what the script does and just try and see which ones work together and which ones won't.