Shoutbox

How can I send a picture as if it was the handwriting mode? - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: Scripting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=39)
+----- Thread: How can I send a picture as if it was the handwriting mode? (/showthread.php?tid=94756)

How can I send a picture as if it was the handwriting mode? by slkvaizard on 06-10-2010 at 09:12 AM

Hi, I'm new at this, I have been reading the documentation, though I have not found anything specific to what I want to do right now. I would like to know if it is possible (and how) to use the handwriting feature to embed a picture in the conversation.
My other option is to create a script that automatically sends a file, through code, it might already exist, but I haven't searched for that yet because that would not be within the conversation.

Thanks

RE: How can I send a picture as if it was the handwriting mode? by djdannyp on 06-10-2010 at 09:16 AM

No, as I understand it, Messenger Plus! Live scripting cannot interface with teh Handwriting feature

RE: How can I send a picture as if it was the handwriting mode? by Chris4 on 06-10-2010 at 10:39 AM

There was an old add-on (unrelated to Plus!) years ago for MSN Messenger that I had which done this. I tried searching for it in the past year with no avail. Most likely not compatible with WLM now anyways. Would be great to have a compatible add-on which done this.