Shoutbox

How to use a scene instead of colors when talking to someone - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: Skinning (/forumdisplay.php?fid=41)
+----- Forum: Skin Requests (/forumdisplay.php?fid=42)
+------ Thread: How to use a scene instead of colors when talking to someone (/showthread.php?tid=94825)

How to use a scene instead of colors when talking to someone by bel23 on 06-20-2010 at 07:16 AM

Hey there

Does anybody know how to use a scene....so it appears at the top of ur conversation page instead of a color?......I have a pic i want to use...and other people to see it.........as well as me....and not the color

RE: How to use a scene instead of colors when talking to someone by Nagamasa on 06-20-2010 at 12:55 PM

Right click on where the scene would go and untick "Use the default scene".

RE: How to use a scene instead of colors when talking to someone by bel23 on 06-21-2010 at 07:19 AM

but the problem is it only shows the color not the pic..........i want the pic to show not the color

RE: Using a pic in ur convo window not a color by djdannyp on 06-21-2010 at 08:07 AM

Move your cursor to the top right hand corner of the contact list window until it turns to a paintbrush, then click it and it will let you select a scene as well as a colour scheme

RE: Using a pic in ur convo window not a color by bel23 on 06-21-2010 at 08:16 AM

When i talk to other people i dont want to see the color on top of the window when i click on it.....it goes to change scene...my pic is there and i select a color......its black and when i talk to other people the black color is there not my pic...i downloaded windows live tool box.......i want to see if i can do it that way....but i cant  upload my own pic....im using version 14 on msn........my pic

RE: How to use a scene instead of colors when talking to someone by whiz on 06-21-2010 at 08:20 AM

You can't display your scene on conversations - only your colour is shown if you choose to use the default scene.

RE: How to use a scene instead of colors when talking to someone by bel23 on 06-21-2010 at 08:24 AM

Ah ok thanks for that

RE: How to use a scene instead of colors when talking to someone by djdannyp on 06-21-2010 at 08:25 AM

Your scene gets displayed to your contacts in the conversation window....you see your scene at the top of the contacts list.

Whatever you see at the top of the contact list is what your contacts will see in the conversation window