Shoutbox

Finding invisible user in msn messenger through MsgPlus ? - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: WLM Plus! General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+----- Thread: Finding invisible user in msn messenger through MsgPlus ? (/showthread.php?tid=94835)

Finding invisible user in msn messenger through MsgPlus ? by davesam on 06-21-2010 at 04:57 AM

I dont think there is any software to find invisible user in msn messenger. There aint no software which will come for that in future. Because Microsoft has build it up like that.

There are sites to find invisible users for yahoo only.

Somewhere i saw that.. Anyone can find find invisible user in msn messenger through MsgPlus.I dont think so.

Is that true ?

RE: Finding invisible user in msn messenger through MsgPlus ? by djdannyp on 06-21-2010 at 08:10 AM

No, nothing like this works anymore, it's due to changes in Messenger's protocols.

The "Appear Offline" feature means just that.....you'll appear offline to people.  If you suspect someone's appearing offline then try talking to them.....if they don't reply then they either aren't there, or don't want to talk to you.  There isn't a way for you to find out if they're there or not, as it would defeat the point of the status

RE: Finding invisible user in msn messenger through MsgPlus ? by snAke_LeAder on 06-26-2010 at 09:13 PM

try messenger discovery,...

RE: Finding invisible user in msn messenger through MsgPlus ? by luvluv on 07-21-2010 at 07:23 AM

I tried messenger discovery. It only worked if they did not block you.

N it will nt work if they login(appearing offline) before you.

N sometimes it works sometimes it wont...

RE: Finding invisible user in msn messenger through MsgPlus ? by Spunky on 07-21-2010 at 07:42 AM

quote:
Originally posted by luvluv
I tried messenger discovery. It only worked if they did not block you.

N it will nt work if they login(appearing offline) before you.

N sometimes it works sometimes it wont...

Block checkers DO NOT work

Talkin lik dis iz not recomended cuz itz ard 2 c wat u r sayin