Shoutbox

Do not send "User is Typing" working incorrectly? - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: WLM Plus! Help (/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+----- Thread: Do not send "User is Typing" working incorrectly? (/showthread.php?tid=94872)

Do not send "User is Typing" working incorrectly? by Eririn on 06-26-2010 at 10:47 PM

Hi, sorry for such a trivial thing, but I searched the forums and found nothing. Coupled with the fact I'm OCD, this bugs me because it is somewhat random.

My friend and I are both using Messenger Plus, and we both have 'Do not send user is typing' enabled. He can't see my typing ever, but occasionally I can see his and he says it is still selected. A restart to my system usually fixes it, but it is truly annoying.

So, I was just curious if this was something known or if I can fix it on my own end or if he can do anything. Again, I know this is something microscopic, but it really irks me. :/

Thanks for any help!

Edit: This has just begun recently (a month or two back I noticed it and updated my Messenger Plus and it was resolved) and has been happening much more frequently the past few weeks.

And I am pretty sure my software is up to date currently.

RE: Do not send "User is Typing" working incorrectly? by Chris4 on 06-27-2010 at 06:57 PM

I haven't heard any problems with it before.

You could post it in Bug Reports or wait until Plus!5 is released (unknown date) and see if that fixes it.