Shoutbox

Personalized status scheduler "Where haveth thou fared?" - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: WLM Plus! Help (/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+----- Thread: Personalized status scheduler "Where haveth thou fared?" (/showthread.php?tid=94877)

Personalized status scheduler "Where haveth thou fared?" by mazix on 06-28-2010 at 12:34 PM

Dear friends and professionals at your mastery

Color me sentimental but I recall there being a schedule function in Messenger Plus 6 years ago, whereas one could have MSN change the personalized status of choice at a certain time of choosing. I have been looking through the script pages for a user made version, since this function once was served with the full version of Messenger Plus, but my search was in vain.

I know I am kind of turning MSN into Outlook by wanting recurring appointments as personalized statuses, but this function once was and forever will be? Again? xD

Thanks
Mazixxx

RE: Personalized status scheduler "Where haveth thou fared?" by andrey on 06-28-2010 at 01:50 PM

Greetings mazix,

I will be honest with you, I can not remember if such a feature had ever been present in Messenger Plus, it might have been the case that such functionality had been achieved by the use of a plug-in.
Regarding your well justified question, after a hasty search for scripts that may satisfy your needs, I have indeed been able to locate a seemingly appropriate script in the database, by the name of PSM Scheduler 1.0. This script appears to enable you to achieve what you desire, and I hope it does so to your satisfaction.

Best regards,
andrey

RE: Personalized status scheduler "Where haveth thou fared?" by matty on 06-28-2010 at 02:08 PM

There actually was a scheduler in Messenger Plus! 3 a long time ago but had been removed.

The idea of porting it to a script was talked about awhile ago and may just be something to take on.