Shoutbox

Have 2 bugs tabbed chat and colours when typing. - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: WLM Plus! Bug Reports (/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+----- Thread: Have 2 bugs tabbed chat and colours when typing. (/showthread.php?tid=94893)

Have 2 bugs tabbed chat and colours when typing. by Azzbreaker on 06-29-2010 at 07:20 PM

First, i running Windows 7 64 bit, had inside windows live messenger,  used Messenger Plus 4.82.0.368 and  skin phunk`n infusco 2.0.2.  Same combination i have on second laptop and everything is fine.

Well problem is colour of tabbed chat window

[Image: aaaqzm.jpg]
(click to enlarge)

Like u can see, everything is black and colour of tabbed chat white, on second laptop its black. Well when i installed first time Messenger Plus on this pc and used this skin, had white too, but solved ... when changed skin to original and there use different colour theme. Then i chenged back to Phunk`n infusco skin and had black tabbed chat window. Then i had update for Messenger Plus, and its become white. I tried to uninstall msn and Msg +, cleaned everything in regedit too, i cleaned all things about msn from everywhere and still have same. Strangest thing, that i use now old one Messenger Plus again, i mean 4.82.0.368, but installed it not just for this problem.

Second problem is ... when iam typing ... i have different colours for my messages, well when iam typing sometimes colors changed by them self to grey and stranges thing, that in options about colour i still have everything same, just need to press ok and can see my own colours again. I downgrade back to 4.82.0.368, coz maybe i can solve this problem like that.

Sorry for my english if something.

RE: Have 2 bugs tabbed chat and colours when typing. by Chris4 on 06-29-2010 at 07:41 PM

According to the creators Facebook page:

quote:
All skins have received an update to fix the bug caused by build 8117 of Messenger 9. These updates also add compatibility for styling chat tabs up to the latest build of Messenger Plus! Live.

So you may want to double-check you have the latest version of Phunk'n - Infusco, Messenger Plus! Live and Windows Live Messenger.
RE: Have 2 bugs tabbed chat and colours when typing. by Azzbreaker on 06-30-2010 at 05:18 AM

thanks i will try to find any new updates for skins, but in real i had update for it before and thats doesnt help :/ But thx for help, let me try

Nop:/ tried to uninstall everything, then installed new one msn live, then new msn plus and then new skin, nothing, all the same :/

And btw like i said before, it's not just in this skin, its everywhere, well i think its bug of msn or msn plus.

RE: Have 2 bugs tabbed chat and colours when typing. by Azzbreaker on 07-02-2010 at 08:00 AM

any opinions ?

RE: Have 2 bugs tabbed chat and colours when typing. by Chris4 on 07-02-2010 at 08:22 AM

You're best contacting the creator of the skin, Willz.

RE: Have 2 bugs tabbed chat and colours when typing. by Azzbreaker on 07-03-2010 at 08:12 AM

already done too :) but i dont think, what its just skin. And other problem, when msn changing colours when iam typing not solved too, coz this problem i had at all skins

RE: Have 2 bugs tabbed chat and colours when typing. by djdannyp on 07-03-2010 at 10:21 AM

What do you mean your colours change when you're typing?

RE: Have 2 bugs tabbed chat and colours when typing. by Azzbreaker on 07-04-2010 at 07:54 AM

for example i have my own color red, and when iam typing, not always, but sometimes it's can change from red to the grey.

RE: Have 2 bugs tabbed chat and colours when typing. by Nagamasa on 07-04-2010 at 03:51 PM

Is this what you're saying?

"In one window, I have switched my text colour from grey to red. However, this is only applied to one conversation and not to any of the other ones."

RE: Have 2 bugs tabbed chat and colours when typing. by Azzbreaker on 07-04-2010 at 09:20 PM

yes, but for me its change always from my own colour to the grey. And yes, like i saw, just for this window.

RE: Have 2 bugs tabbed chat and colours when typing. by djdannyp on 07-04-2010 at 09:39 PM

If you disable all skins, does the colour of your typing change itself from red to grey?

RE: Have 2 bugs tabbed chat and colours when typing. by Azzbreaker on 07-05-2010 at 09:34 AM

oh need to test, but lol without skins i no need Msg+ then :D

RE: Have 2 bugs tabbed chat and colours when typing. by djdannyp on 07-05-2010 at 10:37 AM

It's just to test whether skins are causing the problem or not.....it could be that the text colour is hard coded into the skin (possibly) and that's why it changes your text when you send.

Try without any skins and see if it happens.....and then try with a different skin (such as my skin, which definitely doesn't change the font colour)

RE: Have 2 bugs tabbed chat and colours when typing. by Azzbreaker on 07-05-2010 at 01:21 PM

hmmm i tried without skin, with few other skins and same thing. I think here is the problem between windows 7 64 bit and Msg+, coz same Msg+ working perfect on my second laptop with windows vista 32

RE: Have 2 bugs tabbed chat and colours when typing. by djdannyp on 07-05-2010 at 01:31 PM

I know that a lot of people use it on that setup, so it's not necessarily the problem.

If you uninstall Messenger Plus! Live does the problem go away?

Out of interest, how have you set the font?  Can you post a screenshot of your 'Change font' window?

Also, are you running any Messenger Plus! Live scripts?

RE: Have 2 bugs tabbed chat and colours when typing. by Azzbreaker on 07-05-2010 at 02:57 PM

no scripts
[Image: newbitmapimagejg.jpg]
(click to enlarge)

there is everything on the russian, but color was changed in msn options like u can see.  Same problem had with original msn, what was installed in w7, tried to reinstall it.

RE: Have 2 bugs tabbed chat and colours when typing. by djdannyp on 07-05-2010 at 03:05 PM

If you uninstall Messenger Plus! Live does the problem go away?

RE: Have 2 bugs tabbed chat and colours when typing. by Azzbreaker on 07-05-2010 at 03:40 PM

i think yes, never tried, i just know, what everything was ok and after Msg+ updates i had this problem. But after re-installation and downgrade of Msg+ still have this problem. Sure maybe in same day my windows had some updates, i don't know :/

RE: Have 2 bugs tabbed chat and colours when typing. by djdannyp on 07-05-2010 at 04:14 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Azzbreaker
i think yes, never tried

Try it ;)

Uninstall Messenger Plus! Live and see if the problem stops, that way we can determine if it's with Messenger Plus! Live or not.