Shoutbox

Possibility: Contacts colored for MSN 7.5? - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Skype & Technology (/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+---- Forum: Skype & Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+----- Thread: Possibility: Contacts colored for MSN 7.5? (/showthread.php?tid=94953)

Possibility: Contacts colored for MSN 7.5? by rodrigokleinmc on 07-06-2010 at 11:25 AM

Greetings and good morning to all; 
My name is Rodrigo, I am here new in the Forum. 
My doubt is: The possibility exists of seeing the names of the list of contacts colored with MPlus! of WLM in MSN 7.5 with old MPlus! instead of just seeing the codes? 
This exists, that is possible 'and/or' this allowed to create this in script as a plugin for Mplus! ??? 
At once I thank the attention of all you. Thank you very much. Hugs. 

PS: I Use Windows 2000, with MSN 7.5, my contacts use other version of Windows With WLM 8.5.

PS2: I'm sorry for not speaking English correctly, I am using the translator of PC.

(Y)

RE: Possibility: Contacts colored for MSN 7.5? by matty on 07-06-2010 at 01:20 PM

Unfortunately the colour codes are not backwards compatible. Previous versions of Plus! used IRC style codes the newer versions user a more simplistic format similar to BBCode. Unfortunately the old Plus! versions do not know how to handle the new codes and the likelihood that it will be updated is slim to none.

Now as far as a Plugin is concerned chances are no one will develop one. Sorry.

RE: Possibility: Contacts colored for MSN 7.5? by rodrigokleinmc on 07-06-2010 at 01:32 PM

:( OK... Thank you!

RE: Possibility: Contacts colored for MSN 7.5? by Chris4 on 07-06-2010 at 02:40 PM

For what reason don't you want to upgrade?

RE: Possibility: Contacts colored for MSN 7.5? by matty on 07-06-2010 at 04:24 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Chris4
For what reason don't you want to upgrade?
quote:
Originally posted by rodrigokleinmc
PS: I Use Windows 2000, with MSN 7.5, my contacts use other version of Windows With WLM 8.5.

Likely an older computer, possibly a work computer that doesn't meet the spec requirement for XP?