Shoutbox

individual webcam problem. downgradeing didnt work - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Skype & Technology (/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+---- Forum: Skype & Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+----- Thread: individual webcam problem. downgradeing didnt work (/showthread.php?tid=94998)

individual webcam problem. downgradeing didnt work by Jenena on 07-12-2010 at 05:27 PM

kso my friend has tryed everything unistalling there new messenger plus and downloading the new one like you guys said. but when he trys too send indavidual webcam it automaticlly declines. the same for if i invite too send too him or ask him too send. could u please tell me a way too fix this? its quite annoying to have too do a video call each time u want too see him

RE: individual webcam problem. downgradeing didnt work by matty on 07-12-2010 at 05:36 PM

This has nothing to do with Messenger Plus!. Like I said in the other thread this was a decision by Microsoft. If you uninstall the latest version and install the old version you will have the Webcam feature back. Again I repeat there isn't anything Messenger Plus!, Patchou or Yuna Software can do for you to get the webcam back unless you downgrade Windows Live Messenger.