Shoutbox

iTunes+ Not showin up? - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: Scripting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=39)
+----- Thread: iTunes+ Not showin up? (/showthread.php?tid=95087)

iTunes+ Not showin up? by IYFreak on 07-23-2010 at 02:05 AM

Please help, idk what happened but all of a sudden my itunes plus isn't showing up. all of a sudden in the chat box the itunes+ doesn't show up under the scripts menu, but when I go to preferences it's checked, and says running. I tried re-installing Plus!, and Windoes Live around 3 times each but still nothing. I looked at the debugging menu and this is what I get, I just don't understand what it means:

Function called: OnEvent_MyMediaChange
Error: 'iTunesApp.PlayerState' is null or not an object (code: -2146823281)
       File: iTunes+.js. Line: 510.
Function OnEvent_MyMediaChange returned an error. Code: -2147352567
Function called: OnEvent_ContactListWndDestroyed

Please Help!~

RE: iTunes+ Not showin up? by Chris4 on 07-23-2010 at 05:07 PM

Hi. Repairing Plus! and WLM will have no affect if it's a problem with the actual script.

Have you tried removing the script and importing it again?

RE: iTunes+ Not showin up? by IYFreak on 07-24-2010 at 06:24 AM

Yup, I did it around 4 times now (I said that^^) I just dont get it, sometimes I when I do it, a box will come up saying something like it's my first time using iTunes+, and thanit'll be there in the in the scripts list, but than it disappears, but preferences says that it's running......

Also, what is repairing Plus? I don't have that

RE: iTunes+ Not showin up? by whiz on 07-24-2010 at 09:06 AM

It might be because of an incompatibility with the latest version of iTunes.  No, just installed it - no problems encountered.

Also, repairing Plus! isn't a tool or script; he means running the Maintenance Wizard in the Setup program (from Add/Remove Programs).

RE: iTunes+ Not showin up? by IYFreak on 07-24-2010 at 07:02 PM

I've tried that already too. And I know it isn't about the the new iTunes either since it was working last week it just stopped showing up around this week.