Shoutbox

Iphone Skin Request - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: Skinning (/forumdisplay.php?fid=41)
+----- Forum: Skin Requests (/forumdisplay.php?fid=42)
+------ Thread: Iphone Skin Request (/showthread.php?tid=95125)

Iphone Skin Request by gazouz on 07-28-2010 at 05:15 AM

Hi Friends, i would appreciate it if someone make me an IPHONE SKIN for windows live messenger the latest version? and post it for me here in the forum, i would be thankful Thank you every body very much in advance Rach

RE: Iphone Skin Request by djdannyp on 07-28-2010 at 06:05 AM

Due to the forthcoming new versions of Windows Live Messenger and Messenger Plus! Live it is extremely unlikely that a request will be fulfilled.

As an alternative you can use Your Skin Control script to select images of the iPhone to create a skin.

With WLM 2011 coming soon, there are very few new skins for WLM 2009 being developed, so that script is your best bet, or just finding an existing skin from the Skins Database that you like the look of

RE: Iphone Skin Request by aNILEator on 07-28-2010 at 04:54 PM

True, I have been approached for skins, I see little point in actually bothering now days.

Also WLM 2011 / 15 is around the corner and has been recoded and the whole skin is now locked in with aero, so that would appear to eliminate shaped skins ever coming into play (in their current way of coding at least)

RE: Iphone Skin Request by S Tech on 09-30-2010 at 02:59 PM

c'mon now guyz... please update the Iphone 1.0 skin for WLM 2009, it's available only for 8.5 i'd like to run it on my WLM 9... i tried to update by myself but i was unable. :S

RE: RE: Iphone Skin Request by coolzee on 09-30-2010 at 07:23 PM

quote:
Originally posted by S Tech
c'mon now guyz... please update the Iphone 1.0 skin for WLM 2009, it's available only for 8.5 i'd like to run it on my WLM 9... i tried to update by myself but i was unable. :S

Now that WLM 2011 released, maybe someone will make a new Iphone skin for it.

ps. is going take a while for plus! to work with the new WLM, so more waiting for you or anyone who wants a iphone skin.