Shoutbox

REQUEST: set/change default size of DisplayPictures - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: Scripting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=39)
+----- Thread: REQUEST: set/change default size of DisplayPictures (/showthread.php?tid=95203)

REQUEST: set/change default size of DisplayPictures by BrutalAl on 08-08-2010 at 04:31 PM

Hi
I hope the community doesn't looked down upon and consider it rude and/or lazy to post script requests.

I'm using WLM v2009 (build 14.0.8117.416)

Whenever I open a new chat window my (and the chat partner's) display picture's size is always set to "Medium" (the larger of the two options available).
I can change the size but WLM will not remember the size the next time I open a chat window.

I would prefer WLM remembered what size I set my DP to (and why not the chat partners DP as well) and the reason for this is because my preferred chat window size (the height) require my DP to be set to "Small".

I realize that if the window size is set before the script can take effect the window height would still, unfortunately, be adapted as if the DP was "Medium", but at least I wouldn't have to change the DP size all the time any more.

(If the latter paragraph were to be a reality perhaps the latest window height could be remembered as well, that way the script could enforce first the DP size change and then the window height).

help would be much appreciated :)