Shoutbox

Any way to get old scripts back? - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: Scripting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=39)
+----- Thread: Any way to get old scripts back? (/showthread.php?tid=95371)

Any way to get old scripts back? by frois on 08-31-2010 at 04:40 AM

Hi, over a year ago I had Messenger Plus and back then there was a script allowing me to copy one of my contacts I was chatting with, either copy a part of their infos (either dp, headline or personal message) as well as all of it at once. I was trying to find it again since I reinstalled live messenger plus. but I can't find it anywhere. is it still in existence?

If so I'd be very grateful if someone could tell give me the URL to the page to download it.

Thank you for your time.

RE: Any way to get old scripts back? by Chrissy on 08-31-2010 at 05:00 AM

These scripts are still available but are not listed in the main database anymore. You can find them in other locations but since they are not in the database the may not be safe and could damage your computer.

Please read - http://shoutbox.menthix.net/showthread.php?tid=93104

;)

RE: Any way to get old scripts back? by frois on 08-31-2010 at 05:05 AM

Thanks, too bad I really don't understand why it's "malicious" oh well. thanks a hundred

RE: Any way to get old scripts back? by Chrissy on 08-31-2010 at 05:08 AM

Well your impersonating other people. It can be deceiving and used the wrong way.

I could pretend to be your girlfriend and ask you for the alarm code to your house - or the password to your bank account. ;)

RE: Any way to get old scripts back? by frois on 08-31-2010 at 05:11 AM

True, so true. It's hard to believe but there are people (no desire to be vulgar nor offencive) stupid enough to give those kind of details. Well either way that's all right I guess.

RE: Any way to get old scripts back? by Chrissy on 08-31-2010 at 05:13 AM

Yep.

For all they know, they're giving it to there wife..