Shoutbox

What do i do after i download backgrounds for windows live messernger plus? - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: WLM Plus! Help (/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+----- Thread: What do i do after i download backgrounds for windows live messernger plus? (/showthread.php?tid=95381)

What do i do after i download backgrounds for windows live messernger plus? by HELDER_08 on 09-01-2010 at 01:13 AM

i tryed to put them on but i cant find then on my computer

RE: What do i do after i download backgrounds for windows live messernger plus? by Chrissy on 09-01-2010 at 01:32 AM

Skin files are simply ZIP files that have been renamed to a PLSK  file, which Plus! can recognize and automatically unzip/install for you.  Installing a skin is as easy as a double click.

Simply double click the PLSK file you downloaded from the skin database and/or other location, and select "Import".  It will now be available to you under the Messenger Plus! Live Skinning Options. NOTE: If the skin you install is not compatible with the version of Windows Live Messenger you're using, it will appear to be greyed out in preferences.
You must wait for a compatible version to be released OR use a compatible version of Windows Live Messenger.

RE: What do i do after i download backgrounds for windows live messernger plus? by djdannyp on 09-01-2010 at 07:27 AM

What do you mean by "Backgrounds"?

Also, please be clear in your terminology.  Windows Live Messenger (WLM) is a chat program (formerly known as MSN Messenger) made by Microsoft, Messenger Plus! Live (MP!L) is an add-on for Windows Live Messenger which adds some extra functionality and features