Shoutbox

Dont know how to use scripts (sorry if this is in the wrong forum) - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: Scripting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=39)
+----- Thread: Dont know how to use scripts (sorry if this is in the wrong forum) (/showthread.php?tid=95389)

Dont know how to use scripts (sorry if this is in the wrong forum) by Bigbigcheese on 09-01-2010 at 10:53 PM

Hi, i just got Messenger Plus! and i downloaded some scripts -
Facebook Notifications 1.0
Idle Manager 1.0

They both tell me to go to the Script Menu but i have no idea what/where this is so i can change all the settings they are telling me to change.
Can somebody tell me how to get to the script menu and (if its under preferences which is the only thing that i can see that says *scripts*) how to set things up?

Thanks in advance and sorry if this is in the wrong forum (all my posts usually are :p)

RE: Dont know how to use scripts (sorry if this is in the wrong forum) by matty on 09-01-2010 at 11:09 PM

The script menu is located on the main contact list window and looks like 3 blocks stacked on top of eachother.

Looks like this (minus the Plus! logo)
[Image: scripts-bigicon.png]

RE: Dont know how to use scripts (sorry if this is in the wrong forum) by Bigbigcheese on 09-02-2010 at 11:12 AM

Thanks that worked :)