Shoutbox

it is possible get the ip of contact while talking in messenger? (win7 64 bits) - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: Scripting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=39)
+----- Thread: it is possible get the ip of contact while talking in messenger? (win7 64 bits) (/showthread.php?tid=95553)

it is possible get the ip of contact while talking in messenger? (win7 64 bits) by vvcepheus7 on 10-05-2010 at 02:46 PM

Hi everyone!

it is possible get the ip of contact while talking in messenger? I use Windows 7 x64, windows live messenger 2009 and Messenger Plus 4.85.

Is there any script for Messenger Plus? Is there another method?

thank you!

RE: it is possible get the ip of contact while talking in messenger? (win7 64 bits) by matty on 10-05-2010 at 02:50 PM

There is a script called IPGet not sure if it works on x64 or even with the new protocol but worth a shot.

RE: it is possible get the ip of contact while talking in messenger? (win7 64 bits) by vvcepheus7 on 10-05-2010 at 03:06 PM

thanks for your reply. I check it but don't work in my system :(

I use ipget 1.5 and get it this after the install it:

---------------------------
WinPcap 4.0 Setup
This version of Windows is not supported by WinPcap 4.0.
The installation will be aborted.
Aceptar   

After I have installed WinPcap 4.1.2 I obtain the same error. There any other script??

thank you!

RE: it is possible get the ip of contact while talking in messenger? (win7 64 bits) by Chris4 on 10-05-2010 at 06:35 PM

It hasn't been updated in 3 years. There's no other script that I know of.

Alternative:

quote:
Originally posted by Chris4
Hmm.. you could ask them to type (!IP) ?