Shoutbox

Plus does not integrate into WLM 2009 - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: WLM Plus! Help (/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+----- Thread: Plus does not integrate into WLM 2009 (/showthread.php?tid=95579)

Plus does not integrate into WLM 2009 by wolflowe on 10-09-2010 at 05:18 PM

Hi,

I have already searched all forums and threads about my problem, but I did not find any solutions.

SweetIM and/or SmileyCentral is not installed.

The problem is that no matter how many times I installed/uninstalled WLM and Messenger Plus, it does not start. It seems like somethink is blocking messenger Plus, even if I turned off antivir and firewall.

Can somebody please help where to start in solving this issue?

Messenger plus ver: 4.85.386
WLM ver: 14.0.8117.416

RE: Plus does not integrate into WLM 2009 by matty on 11-01-2010 at 11:07 AM

If you look in the folder C:\Program Files\Windows Live\Messenger is there a file called msimg32.dll?

RE: RE: Plus does not integrate into WLM 2009 by wolflowe on 11-02-2010 at 07:01 AM

quote:
Originally posted by matty
If you look in the folder C:\Program Files\Windows Live\Messenger is there a file called msimg32.dll?

Thanks for repyling.

Yes, it's there. what should I do? *-)
Also, I installed the new version of plus (4.90.392), and the problem is the same as before... 

Just a note: The first strange thing that I noticed is that after I install Plus, messenger will not start automatically like it used to in the past...
RE: Plus does not integrate into WLM 2009 by djdannyp on 11-02-2010 at 09:36 AM

Did you check the other thread besides the one talking about SweetIM/Smiley central?

Messenger Plus! Live Disappears after restart

Also, Messenger won't restart after installing Messenger Plus! Live, as it requires elevated privileges to install and if it launched the Messenger process then that would also be running with elevated privileges, which shouldn't happen