Shoutbox

How to sync Onenote in my computer to Onenote online? - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Skype & Technology (/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+---- Forum: Tech Talk (/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+----- Thread: How to sync Onenote in my computer to Onenote online? (/showthread.php?tid=95662)

How to sync Onenote in my computer to Onenote online? by ElBuho on 10-23-2010 at 09:21 PM

How do I copy my Onenote 2010 files on my computer to my online onenote? is there a way to sync them? or back them up online?
Thanks in advance!:)

RE: How to sync Onenote in my computer to Onenote online? by MeEtc on 10-24-2010 at 01:33 AM

This is a support forum for Messenger Plus! Live (an addon for Windows Live Meesenger). While someone may have an answer for you, it would be best to search for other support sites that are specific for OneNote or other MS Office products to recive a more timely response.

RE: How to sync Onenote in my computer to Onenote online? by Bossy jess on 10-26-2010 at 09:59 AM

why you want to do this ?
you can save them in notepad first but only 1000 or 2000 box are allowed to copy ( not sure ) .
than you have to arrange them and sync them , and when you want them to put online give a space after every link or whatever your file got if you do not do so it will appear in one spreadsheet box .
so it is really a lengthy process :D

RE: How to sync Onenote in my computer to Onenote online? by CookieRevised on 10-26-2010 at 10:05 AM

quote:
Originally posted by ElBuho
How do I copy my Onenote 2010 files on my computer to my online onenote? is there a way to sync them? or back them up online?
Thanks in advance!:)
OneNote Online can take data from your Windows Live SkyDrive. So, log in to Windows Live Skydrive with your Windows Live ID and from there you can upload data. And in theory (never tried it as I don't use any of this), you can then access that data from inside OneNote Online.