Shoutbox

Webcam not working properly - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Skype & Technology (/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+---- Forum: Tech Talk (/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+----- Thread: Webcam not working properly (/showthread.php?tid=95747)

Webcam not working properly by Toothless on 10-30-2010 at 06:20 PM

Help, i can not seem to get a normal webcam in a convosation, everytime i click on the small icon for a webcam/videocall, it goes straight to a video call and i don't get a chance to send a normal webcam invitation/or recieve one.

Previously it used to work, but i had to blitz and rebuild my computer to allow the computer to work again,

Any ideas on how to allow a normal webcam only convosation? (no videocall)

RE: Webcam not working properly by Lou on 10-30-2010 at 10:20 PM

All the information you need is here: http://shoutbox.menthix.net/showthread.php?tid=95415

RE: Webcam not working properly by Toothless on 10-31-2010 at 11:38 AM

I went on the link you added, uninstalled all of my msn and then installed the windows messenger 2009 that was on the link. however it still won't let me send a  normal webcam, i am not sure that i uninstalled all programs though, i can't think of any i missed though. any ideas?

RE: Webcam not working properly by Lou on 10-31-2010 at 01:19 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Toothless
I went on the link you added, uninstalled all of my msn and then installed the windows messenger 2009 that was on the link. however it still won't let me send a  normal webcam, i am not sure that i uninstalled all programs though, i can't think of any i missed though. any ideas?
The feature was removed, you cannot get it back. It has been replaced with video call.
RE: Webcam not working properly by gayray on 07-03-2011 at 03:17 PM

Has Any Body Found Out Why Video Chat Want Connect? Sending or Receiving Video Chat Invitation To Chat By Either People Want Work??? What Is The Solution