Shoutbox

Error: The following message could not be delivered & pics not sending - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Skype & Technology (/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+---- Forum: Skype & Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+----- Thread: Error: The following message could not be delivered & pics not sending (/showthread.php?tid=95799)

Error: The following message could not be delivered & pics not sending by nightshade007 on 11-07-2010 at 05:58 AM

Currently running Windows Live Messenger 20011 (Build 15.4.3502.922)

When I attempt to message some friends and when they attempt to message me we get the error { The following message could not be delivered to all recipients: (Here is the message sent)}

Also, I'm unable to send pictures (dragging them into the message) to some contacts. Where as I was before.

Thank you for any help,
Henry

RE: Error: The following message could not be delivered & pics not sending by Adeptus on 11-07-2010 at 07:11 AM

This has been occasionally happening with Messenger forever.  It usually seems to be a Messenger server issue, although if the person you are talking to is having trouble with their Internet connection and periodically disconnecting, that also sometimes results in the same message.

RE: Error: The following message could not be delivered & pics not sending by Phenic Raider on 11-09-2010 at 07:00 PM

I'm not a great expert on all msn, but I've had this problem and found some of the messages 'not sent', have been sent. People have sent the same message twice thinking it's not gone through and I've had both of them.
Either way it's been happening for years and I doubt it'll ever get looked into and fixed.