Shoutbox

That's odd, WLM won't show what I'm listening to in Spotify - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Skype & Technology (/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+---- Forum: Skype & Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+----- Thread: That's odd, WLM won't show what I'm listening to in Spotify (/showthread.php?tid=95906)

That's odd, WLM won't show what I'm listening to in Spotify by Chrissy on 11-25-2010 at 07:52 PM

I've been using Spotify for about a year now, and it's been really handy, especially when I don't want to Download music or more to the point pay for it.

Today, I signed-up for Spotify Premium, so I can listen to any song I want on my phone with no internet connection etc.

After doing this, I wanted to show off my new program and it's songs so I enabled 'Show what I'm listening to'.

But.. it doesn't work? It worked before like a few weeks ago a believe, but some reason it's not working anymore?

I've googled but all I got was yahoo answer newbs asking dumb things (like myself). Anyone got any idea?

Cheers ;)

RE: That's odd, WLM won't show what I'm listening to in Spotify by Spunky on 11-26-2010 at 04:04 PM

Would it not make sense to post this message on some kind of Spotify forum? It's like me going to 4chan /b/ to ask about "not being a dick"... Completely the wrong place for such a discussion

Footnote: 4chan is generally OK. /b/ is for tards

RE: That's odd, WLM won't show what I'm listening to in Spotify by Chrissy on 11-26-2010 at 04:34 PM

No.. it's Windows Live Messenger just as much as spotify..

RE: That's odd, WLM won't show what I'm listening to in Spotify by Menthix on 11-26-2010 at 04:55 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Chrissy
I signed-up for Spotify Premium, so I can listen to any song I want on my phone with no internet connection
It magically generates any song ever made? [Image: zippyah.gif]
RE: That's odd, WLM won't show what I'm listening to in Spotify by Chrissy on 11-26-2010 at 04:57 PM

No, it saves any song you have listened to (A)

RE: That's odd, WLM won't show what I'm listening to in Spotify by Spunky on 11-26-2010 at 08:28 PM

quote:

Does it work in WMP? If so, it's Spotify.
RE: That's odd, WLM won't show what I'm listening to in Spotify by Chrissy on 11-27-2010 at 01:56 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Spunky
quote:

Does it work in WMP? If so, it's Spotify.
No it doesn't :S.
RE: That's odd, WLM won't show what I'm listening to in Spotify by Chrissy on 12-18-2010 at 11:57 PM

Another bump..

I've looked every-ware!

RE: That's odd, WLM won't show what I'm listening to in Spotify by Hank on 12-19-2010 at 12:44 AM

have you looked in the  " spotify " forums?

RE: That's odd, WLM won't show what I'm listening to in Spotify by Chrissy on 12-19-2010 at 01:14 AM

The don't have any forums.

There is dodgy non-official ones with no activity really..

RE: That's odd, WLM won't show what I'm listening to in Spotify by Hank on 12-19-2010 at 01:24 AM

yeah i saw that. as i googled it.  even this forum doesnt have much activity anymore.

RE: That's odd, WLM won't show what I'm listening to in Spotify by Chrissy on 12-19-2010 at 01:26 AM

Yes, lets get back to the point, if I may.

RE: That's odd, WLM won't show what I'm listening to in Spotify by Chris4 on 12-19-2010 at 10:27 AM

It works fine.

[Image: attachment.php?pid=1004295]

RE: That's odd, WLM won't show what I'm listening to in Spotify by Chrissy on 12-19-2010 at 06:37 PM

You're using 2011, please read before posting.

RE: That's odd, WLM won't show what I'm listening to in Spotify by Chris4 on 12-19-2010 at 09:08 PM

I did. In no post did you state which version you're using...

If you're using an old version, you know the answer.

RE: That's odd, WLM won't show what I'm listening to in Spotify by Chrissy on 12-20-2010 at 01:40 AM

It worked before though :(

RE: That's odd, WLM won't show what I'm listening to in Spotify by Chris4 on 12-20-2010 at 10:01 AM

Try and distinguish what changed between when it was working and when it stopped working.

Edit: Turn off compatibility mode, which I know you love to use. :rolleyes:

RE: That's odd, WLM won't show what I'm listening to in Spotify by Chrissy on 12-21-2010 at 12:54 AM

Thanks <3

I changed it from XP SP3 to Vista SP1.

I had it like that when I was pissing about with the old web-cam version :P

I appreciate your help ;)

---

quote:
Originally posted by Alias
Chris,

this is Chrissy we are talking about, does Chrissy do anything logical?
Go away?